Lennon new Celtic manager - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lennon new Celtic manager

19 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

He left on very bad terms with a number of "behind the scenes" people at Celtic didn't he ? 

His work on the training ground is supposed to be dreadful - lazy and simplistic. 

Ditto the Hibernians 

33 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Since the Huns have got promoted into the top league Celtic have won ever cup available. Each and every one. 

You would think they'd have a name for that 🤔

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Since the Huns have got promoted into the top league Celtic have won ever cup available. Each and every one. 

You sound like a hun during the Souness / Smith years of wankdom.

Edited by thplinth

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not full of confidence with this appt. I like Lennon, his heart is there, but wee have been shite since he took over. Very predictable football. Hard to watch at times. Time will tell. 

I don't think the performances have been any worse under NL. We were very poor in a lot of games under Rodgers before he left.

I am pretty underwhelmed with the appointment though. I had suspected he would get it full time at first then changed my mind recently.

It's worrying enough that this offer seems to have been genuinely cobbled together in the stand at Hampden on Saturday......... but for Lawell to follow that up by saying he doesn't think that the squad requires a major rebuild in the summer leaves me concerned about what is to come. 🙄

1 hour ago, slasher said:

It's worrying enough that this offer seems to have been genuinely cobbled together in the stand at Hampden on Saturday......... but for Lawell to follow that up by saying he doesn't think that the squad requires a major rebuild in the summer leaves me concerned about what is to come. 🙄

Apparently he has also said there had been many enquiries from different agents and managers and they were kept on file but it was Lennon's job the whole time? It smacks of sheer incompetence.

Edited by Mox