Next PM - Page 5 - Politics - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Next PM

Hertsscot

31 minutes ago, Farcity said:

You are the clown. 

You seen fit to sign up to a football message board  exclusively to portray your politics. What a shit life you must have yet you want it to continue in the same vein.

Youll need to check up definition of exclusive after you check out some of my football posts then

tamb/nat stasi at work then ? Youre not like us so cant playa

6 minutes ago, phart said:

I mind years ago i was accused of it. Then other board members had to point out they were at away games with me. I had a sunshine appeal badge from Copenhagen etc.

If i had done it, it would be a bit sad, especially since it's not to debate it to antagonise.

Thanks; ive been to a world cup and seen several campaigns back to the days of black & white tv

i dont wear badges and hang out in irish bars though

16 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Thanks; ive been to a world cup and seen several campaigns back to the days of black & white tv

Eh!?    I thought you were just a follower of Jack the Ripper's year of terror.   Sorry :blush:

23 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

France 98 I was still young just got a new job, thought i'll go to the next one... Still waiting.

31 minutes ago, phart said:

France 98 I was still young just got a new job, thought i'll go to the next one... Still waiting.

USA '04 I thought I'd get to.   Oh dear.

Can't think why '98 didn't figure (apart from that I'd never been to an away game).   I'll blame work or kids.   I will confess that for months the thought of the openning game was terrifying.

At least I saw the lassies in Rennes.   That's it and I thank them for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

_107946013_9a7dd7d5-d67b-4276-9c90-c9c1f

“I stand before you today, not as just as the leader of the Liberal Democrats, but as a candidate for prime minister"

On 5/30/2019 at 9:50 PM, kumnio said:

Theres something demonic about Swinson, ... She is like a cheap melted zombie from a B movie that just wont die.

Edited by exile

1 hour ago, exile said:

_107946013_9a7dd7d5-d67b-4276-9c90-c9c1f

“I stand before you today, not as just as the leader of the Liberal Democrats, but as a candidate for prime minister"

Reminiscent of:

”I have the good fortune to be the first Liberal Leader for over half a century who is able to say to you at the end of our annual Assembly: go back to your constituencies and prepare for government.” (David Steel, 1981)

That worked out well. 

48 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

Reminiscent of:

”I have the good fortune to be the first Liberal Leader for over half a century who is able to say to you at the end of our annual Assembly: go back to your constituencies and prepare for government.” (David Steel, 1981)

That worked out well. 

yes that's what I thought

44 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The new saviour of the Union for Scotland's media .....

"standing up for British values of decency, equality and respect,” she said. 

I see Electoral Calculus predicts an increased GE majority for her, looking like unionist vote swinging behind her 

Edited by exile

Even up to 0.001 seconds before they announced him, I didn't think they possibly could.

It's absurd.

A statesman?

I can see him on a state visit to Russia... Bumbling into the Kremlin for the meeting with Putin... Looking dishevelled... Knocking over those flag poles they always pose in front of and shouting, "Don't worry! I can fix that; I can fix that" and as he bends down to retrieve the Russian flag off the floor, he lets out a great fart for the worlds media to witness.

The Tories have effectively put Donald Trump Light in charge. Wel done you bunch of over entitled fuckwits. 

Guess you can drop the word Unionist from your party name now. We'll be fucking off very shortly.