Next PM - Page 3 - Politics - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Next PM

Hertsscot

11 hours ago, exile said:

_107298273_thesunfrontpageresized.jpg

Claims he took it as a 'young journalist' 'more than 20 years ago'. He is 51 so be sure he took it in his 30's. That is not young. He has only confessed because the Murdoch press will have told him a story was going to break anyway. This is just the last time he did it in a place he could not trust the people around him. 100% snake oil salesman.

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Claims he took it as a 'young journalist' 'more than 20 years ago'. He is 51 so be sure he took it in his 30's. That is not young. He has only confessed because the Murdoch press will have told him a story was going to break anyway. This is just the last time he did it in a place he could not trust the people around him. 100% snake oil salesman.

They're all snakes. The Tories are renowned for being an utter snakepit but Gove cops it more because he withdrew his support for BoJo the clown last time around. One of the other candidates will be behind the story that was about to break. That's how they roll. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Totally agreed.  30 is not young and foolish by any account.  Coke and stories from his Oxford days of five in a bed, bit of a dark horse isn't he.

12 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Totally agreed.  30 is not young and foolish by any account.  Coke and stories from his Oxford days of five in a bed, bit of a dark horse isn't he.

I'm guessing that the other four hadn't noticed that he had slithered in with them?

3 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Esther McVey on Marr. What an absolute cow.

Understatement of the year so far. Never voted Tory in my life but some of them in the past seemed half decent human beings, this current crop though is very very thin pickings.

Time running out for Chebby Mordaunt and my small wager

Applications for Tory Leader closes at 6pm Monday

Hoping Monday's news will be all about her last minute decision after letting all the junkies be outed

10 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Time running out for Chebby Mordaunt and my small wager

Applications for Tory Leader closes at 6pm Monday

Hoping Monday's news will be all about her last minute decision after letting all the junkies be outed

Chebby has backed Jeremy Cunt

Shitebag

Good to see that cunt Gove squirming - he has no chance now - not that he had all that good a one to start with

So it looks like this country is going to have Boris Johnson as prime minister. 

I keep expecting someone to say this is all a big joke but its reality, this bumbling moron who ran away after brexit is going to lead the UK. Maybe I should be inspired, if this stupid cunt can get into this position, there's hope yet for me. 

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I keep expecting someone to say this is all a big joke but its reality, this bumbling moron who ran away after brexit is going to lead the UK. Maybe I should be inspired, if this stupid cunt can get into this position, there's hope yet for me. 

Always look on the bright side!

On 6/13/2019 at 2:04 PM, vanderark14 said:

One thing he isn't, is stupid.

22 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

One thing he isn't, is stupid.

He is but i get what you are inferring

He has been educated enough to use his stupidity as an advantage imo - something that must be taught well at Eton

His record in and outwith politics is evidence of him being a stupid reckless cunt with very little insight into the lives of 99% of the UK

Trump is clever but not a politician - he wouldnt have the CV he has if he wasnt

Johnson is a thick upper class fuckwit

Agreed i would dispute he's clever in any broad sense of the word. 

Hes not clever like you or me : ) 

He has the political and upper class smarts to maneuver and pass as intelligent in certain circles. Eton the houses of parliament etc.

He can learn and remember things, usually when the benefit him.

But from a distance it certainly doesn't appear to have any self awareness, emotional intelligence or even common sense.

On 6/17/2019 at 7:41 AM, Ally Bongo said:

He is but i get what you are inferring

He has been educated enough to use his stupidity as an advantage imo - something that must be taught well at Eton

His record in and outwith politics is evidence of him being a stupid reckless cunt with very little insight into the lives of 99% of the UK

Trump is clever but not a politician - he wouldnt have the CV he has if he wasnt

Johnson is a thick upper class fuckwit

Sounds like most Westminster politicians 

Watching this next PM shite on the telly and god knows why anybody would vote for any of these cunts. Everyone of them need to fuck right off. Usually don't bother but these fuckers are going to be a nightmare whoever gets the job. Iam really pissed of and fear for the young people of this country (Scotland). These pricks are the most patronising wankers, full of bull shit and in my opinion they couldn't give a fuck about anybody but themselves. The wee prick Rory Stewart needs a kick in the balls, Boris is like the charachter Tory boy (Harry Enfield), Hunt is  rhyming slang, Gove is a coke head and the other cunt has the recommendation of Ruth Davidson, enough said, even my dog is barking at them

1 hour ago, wee-toon-red said:

Ian Blackford has got the Tories pretty riled up after calling Boris Johnson racist during PMQs today.

He was excellent

14 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

He was excellent

He was. 

Video in the below link for anyone interested. Sorry, dont know how to post the video on its own.

Thought one of the comments from the comments section was spot on. The speaker told Blackford that the words racist and liar were not allowed in parliament.  The comment said ‘ The words racist and liar are not allowed in parliament, it would be better if racists and liars were not allowed in parliament.’ 

https://www.thenational.scot/news/17716088.watch-ian-blackford-lambasts-racist-boris-johnson-at-pmqs/