Cyprus tickets - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cyprus tickets

4 minutes ago, Caledonianhikingnutter said:

Hey folks

I'm trying to buy 2 tickets online for my grandson ( 9 ) and I for the Cyprus game.....I get as far as picking the tickets but it continues to show two adult tickets in basket....

Is site down

Cheers in advance🤟🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤟

Your best bet, if your still having problems is contact the SSC, they are usually pretty good at sorting out that kind of stuff.

I had to order one adult and one junior and had the same problem before I sussed it out.

If I remember correctly it was when you went to the basket and you then had an option to `update tickets.'

There was then a drop down menu and I changed one of the adults to an under 16 and the  price total was updated.

Can't remember if I had to click on something or if it updated automatically.

This was all before card details were entered so if it asks for those first don't continue until you can amend the order.

Good luck.

Edited by Catchart Circle

1 hour ago, Catchart Circle said:

I had to order one adult and one junior and had the same problem before I sussed it out.

If I remember correctly it was when you went to the basket and you then had an option to `update tickets.'

There was then a drop down menu and I changed one of the adults to an under 16 and the  price total was updated.

This was all before card details were entered so if it asks for those first don't continue until you can amend the order.

Good luck.

Cheers mate, I will try that🤟🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤟

2 hours ago, Catchart Circle said:

Good luck.

That's it sorted, many thanks for the help🤟🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤟

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

FFS. 

Hopefully there will be a boost in ticket sales with the media attention the squad announcement is getting. 

Still got 10 days to go. 

On 5/28/2019 at 5:45 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Jesus that’s really poor.

I’m hoping the north stand is sold out rather than the middle sections just not being on sale yet.

Its hard to tell which areas are sold out and which are not even on sale yet.

Seems the apathy towards the team and resentment towards the SFA runs deeper than just having had a shite manager. Understandably so in my opinion 

Hope we get a big boost in the final few days or it’ll be like a morgue in there next Saturday.

31 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Jesus that’s really poor.

I’m hoping the north stand is sold out rather than the middle sections just not being on sale yet.

Its hard to tell which areas are sold out and which are not even on sale yet.

Seems the apathy towards the team and resentment towards the SFA runs deeper than just having had a shite manager. Understandably so in my opinion 

Hope we get a big boost in the final few days or it’ll be like a morgue in there next Saturday.

I’d be surprised if there was less than 25,000 there. Hardly a brilliant crowd but not tiny.

Even under McLeish in our Nations League match against Israel we had around 21,000 and we had over 20,000 for a friendly against Ronaldo-less Portugal. 

I know it’s a Saturday night and not afternoon but surely we’ll get a half decent crowd now that we’ve got a manager that most of us actually wanted?

If not then I’m sure the crowds will start to improve if Clarke can get us playing well and winning.