Scottish cup final 2019 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish cup final 2019

1 hour ago, JECK said:

If serious offers don't come in for guys like Forrest and Macgregor then I've no idea what level of football I'm watching. 

As a Scotland fan will be disappointed if Forrest and McGregor don’t go to England (or the continent) now, they need to make the next step. 

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Yes - somebody has to be.

Sorry. Should explain. 

Once had a consultant dropped on me at work and when he found out that I liked football, he claimed to be a Thistle fan. 

Unfortunately for him I knew more about the club history than he did. 

Ever since then I tend not to believe anyone that claims to be a Jags fan. 

David Turnbull got the same penalty for Motherwell v Livi last weekend.

Cheap penalty, but one you’d be shouting for if it’s your player.

(although we were chuckling when he got it, as it was so obviously manufactured and as a result of the through ball being over hit)

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Boring game for the neutral IMO. Celtic edged it for me and deserved to win but Brown really is a classless wank😂   

Not disagreeing with that last comment but what’s the particular reason this time?

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

A great day ruined by the boards incompetence. The disconnect between these dumplins at the top and people that go and watch Celtic every week is staggering. Lennon is not only a dreadful manager, but hes also an arsehole who should be nowhere near the job, pathetic. 

Despite the result enjoyed the game. Crowd was great and thought we were the better team, beaten by a dive and a lapse of concentration. Enjoyed Brown showing what a pathetic person he is at the end as usual. Hickey man of the match at 16 years old , one of many youngsters ready to make an impact in the next few years so the future looks good.