Euro 2020 finals tickets - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 finals tickets

Toepoke

There will be tickets available for Scotland fans if we qualify. I assume they’ll use the points system to allocate them so there should be no need for us to buy tickets in June unless you’ve got no, or very few, points. 

21 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

There will be tickets available for Scotland fans if we qualify. I assume they’ll use the points system to allocate them so there should be no need for us to buy tickets in June unless you’ve got no, or very few, points. 

Even if we got as little as a quarter of the stadium, that would cover basically everyone who has been to an away game out of the last 10. Shouldn't be too hard for the regulars to get sorted.

30 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Even if we got as little as a quarter of the stadium, that would cover basically everyone who has been to an away game out of the last 10. Shouldn't be too hard for the regulars to get sorted.

You get Points for home games now so you need to have done more than just gone to the odd away game

5 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

You get Points for home games now so you need to have done more than just gone to the odd away game

I think there are just under 20,000 people on the points table but the vast majority have less than 7 points.

Unless the table changes drastically over the next 6 months, anyone with 7 or 8 points at the end of the qualifiers should be fine for finals tickets if we qualify. 

55 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

I know that but you get double for away games, and people who go to away games go to home games as well.

My point is that most SSC members who even attend semi regularly would be sorted.

5 hours ago, Orraloon said:

No way am I paying £100 to watch Russia or Belgium play England or any other team that I have little interest in.

I was going to get tickets for at least one game, even if we aren’t involved, would seem a shame to have part of the Euro’s going on 20 minutes up the road and not go!

Be in the cheap seats though!

:lol:

On 5/23/2019 at 9:55 AM, Orraloon said:

No way am I paying £100 to watch Russia or Belgium play England or any other team that I have little interest in.

If we don`t qualify England will play all their group matches at Wembley (if they qualify). With so many host nations who can`t play at Hampden in group stage there are not many "glamour" teams who might play there-Portugal and Belgium probably the best though I suppose atmosphere for Poland could be good and Wales and N Ireland would have big supports. Hopefully price you mention is for best seats in last 16.

7 hours ago, romanticscot said:

If you buy a ticket but donnt attend, do you still get the points? 

How would they know if you’ve attended? 

Are you suggesting people start harvesting home points to try and secure finals tickets? 

Anybody else having trouble registering account for general tickets? Ive logged in and picked teams and venues id be interested in but when i hit the register interest it keeps saying i have to fill in all the fields even though I have ???

23 hours ago, durtyweeker said:

Anybody else having trouble registering account for general tickets? Ive logged in and picked teams and venues id be interested in but when i hit the register interest it keeps saying i have to fill in all the fields even though I have ???

Are you using Firefox by any chance? Not letting me sign in on that but works fine on Chromium. Could be an adblocker blocking a captcha too.