Ticket extras - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket extras

MA WEE GEORDIE

Just tried to book Cyprus ticket and have noticed there is now a £3 booking fee and a £3 fee for paying by card, how else can you buy a ticket online without using a card, bring back the days when you wandered down to safeway and bought one over the counter

2 minutes ago, MA WEE GEORDIE said:

Just tried to book Cyprus ticket and have noticed there is now a £3 booking fee and a £3 fee for paying by card, how else can you buy a ticket online without using a card, bring back the days when you wandered down to safeway and bought one over the counter

That’s a bit shite. 

There were no fees like that for buying a five match package. I also thought it was illegal to charge for card payments now?

Just tried again to book a ticket. Comes up as £27 for the west stand.£2 postage and £3 booking fee. When i try to pay with a saved card it keeps saying there is a problem. When i try to enter all the card details it says there is a £3 fee for everything but Maestro. Starting to get pissed of. Can you buy a ticket over the phone?????

I would phone them.

When I tried to book my Brussels ticket on my saved card it came back as some sort of problem even though I had recently purchased Cyprus tickets with it on the same site.

I dreaded being put on hold for ages  but called the SSC who couldn't have been more helpful and processed the transaction within seconds.