Play off - United v St Murn - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off - United v St Murn

2 hours ago, Marky said:

Nah the pub was fine. I thought the police did a great job there. That was just a bunch of lads (and...erm..players) enjoying themselves. Brilliant handling I thought.

The episode in the ground was different though. I don’t think the Saints fans should’ve been allowed to get that close.

I spotted that as well. I know for a fact there was plenty ‘reformed’ old school nutters behind the goal and was just waiting on some running on and lamping the lads. That said, the few gobshites that were giving it large were clearly young teenagers. Annoying as it was, you cant be lamping bairns. After all, we are not Rangers 👍

5 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I spotted that as well. I know for a fact there was plenty ‘reformed’ old school nutters behind the goal and was just waiting on some running on and lamping the lads. That said, the few gobshites that were giving it large were clearly young teenagers. Annoying as it was, you cant be lamping bairns. After all, we are not Rangers 👍

Tut tut, United fans are a disgrace, I cant believe they never ran on to the pitch to protect their own🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Marky said:

Nah the pub was fine. I thought the police did a great job there. That was just a bunch of lads (and...erm..players) enjoying themselves. Brilliant handling I thought.

The episode in the ground was different though. I don’t think the Saints fans should’ve been allowed to get that close.

There was no sign of trouble but I don't think St Mirren would have been too happy if Cody Cooke’s trackie bottoms had disappeared in a puff of pink smoke along with the top layer of his skin. Come to think of don't think Cody would either.

Maybe just the mum in me 😇

6 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I had  a feeling Tyder was tidy but the hairy toe thing has thrown me.  😳

Och, I like to keep you on your toes.

And after all I didn't specify which toe 😬

12 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Tell your hubby I put a £2 coin into his bottle this morning. 

He was up those stairs faster than a man with a hairy toe’d wife. 

9 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

414LFeF1hkL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,Bott

On 5/27/2019 at 9:58 AM, Jim Beem said:

Days like yesterday make me proud to be a supporter of a wee club like United. God awful performance but thats life. Contrast with the utter hatred from, for example, Rangers fans. 😂 Seriously, what a way to live your life. 

You seem to be the one getting worked up about the Rangers fans taking pleasure in your clubs demise. 

Dundee United a club and support who in our time of need showed no sympathy and wished us in to the abyss. Who publicly kicked us when we were down. Who were going on to replace us long term as Scotlands 2nd best team, now find themselves in the championship for a 4th year, with no more parachute payments to help them back up. A team who made us pay for a rearranged fixture after it was called off at half time. 

Horrible club, and the very definition of karma is hitting them now. As long as they stay in the championship, we'll keep on fecking laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

39 minutes ago, GRBear said:

You seem to be the one getting worked up about the Rangers fans taking pleasure in your clubs demise. 

Dundee United a club and support who in our time of need showed no sympathy and wished us in to the abyss. Who publicly kicked us when we were down. Who were going on to replace us long term as Scotlands 2nd best team, now find themselves in the championship for a 4th year, with no more parachute payments to help them back up. A team who made us pay for a rearranged fixture after it was called off at half time. 

Horrible club, and the very definition of karma is hitting them now. As long as they stay in the championship, we'll keep on fecking laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

'In our time of need, fvcking hell. The mewling cry of Rangers fans. It's easily the most pathetic phrase I've heard regarding the liquidation of Rangers. Rangers gave no fvcks about other clubs 'time of need' 

Your 'time of need was self inflicted by financial doping. The cost of your 'most successful club in the world' trophy was ignominy and liquidation.

(The) Rangers a horrible club then, now and forever. 

13 hours ago, GRBear said:

😂😂😂😂 This is absolutely fantastic. Long may the SEETHE continue 

13 hours ago, GRBear said:

Every fan in Scotland laughed like fuck at you going tits up. It was fucking hilarious and your inability to win anything even now, years later is just as funny.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

This.

Rangers fans had far more blame for their club dying than can ever be attributed to Utd.

The irony is, any minor and possibly valid grievance they have would be with Stephen Thompson. A man widely despised by United fans 😂 

25 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

The irony is, any minor and possibly valid grievance they have would be with Stephen Thompson. A man widely despised by United fans 😂 

They are too thick to understand that.

They lapped up the "no one likes us we don't care" mantra when they were spending money they didn't have winning stuff.

As soon as the shit hits the fan and they are approaching a decade without a trophy they are more offended than even the most paranoid Tim was in the 90, whenever another team has the audacity to laugh at them.

It's fucking hilarious.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

They are too thick to understand that.

They lapped up the "no one likes us we don't care" mantra when they were spending money they didn't have winning stuff.

As soon as the shit hits the fan and they are approaching a decade without a trophy they are more offended than even the most paranoid Tim was in the 90, whenever another team has the audacity to laugh at them.

It's fucking hilarious.

Its mental really. Almost all of them have gone full Jim Traynor. They just cant be wired right 🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Every fan in Scotland laughed like fuck at you going tits up. It was fucking hilarious and your inability to win anything even now, years later is just as funny.

Do you think we care about teams below us laughing at us, really? 

We're still the 2nd best team in the country by a long way. And catching Celtic isn't far away. All rosey for us pal.

2 hours ago, GRBear said:

Of course you lot do.

Most of Rangers fans, are incredibly sensitive wee souls, which is quite staggering as most of them hardly count as humans, a massive percentage of them are examples of evolution in reverse, although I wouldn't include you in this group.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:05 PM, GRBear said:

17 hours ago, GRBear said:

No seethe here just laughing like fuck at your club suffering :D

17 hours ago, GRBear said:

I think your first two posts answer your third one. 🤣

You’re absolutely clueless if you think DUFC were the only team/set of fans wanting your horrible club to die. Arguably outside of maybe a few greedy, Masonic or both club chairmen, everyone wanted Rangers to cease to exist.

4 hours ago, Marky said:

I think your first two posts answer your third one. 🤣

You’re absolutely clueless if you think DUFC were the only team/set of fans wanting your horrible club to die. Arguably outside of maybe a few greedy, Masonic or both club chairmen, everyone wanted Rangers to cease to exist.

Dundee United were most vocal I recall.

Cease to exist :lol: didn't quite work out then eh?

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:15 AM, GRBear said:

Given the grettin you lot do on a regular basis, then aye you do.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:15 AM, GRBear said:

We're still the 2nd best team in the country by a long way. And catching Celtic isn't far away. All rosey for us pal.

They've won 9 trophies on the spin. They won the league by 9 points despite their manager leaving mid season. You lot never got a sniff of a trophy this season and haven't won one for almost a decade.

We hear the same shite every season that "the Rangers are coming".

Signing guys like Jones, Hastie, Stewart etc are certainly not going to have Celtic worried|! You finished 11 points ahead of Killie/Aberdeen and 9 behind Celtic. There's as much chance of one of the other sids catching you as you have of winning the league next season.

Glad to see you're as delusional as always.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Given the grettin you lot do on a regular basis, then aye you do.

They've won 9 trophies on the spin. They won the league by 9 points despite their manager leaving mid season. You lot never got a sniff of a trophy this season and haven't won one for almost a decade.

We hear the same shite every season that "the Rangers are coming".

Signing guys like Jones, Hastie, Stewart etc are certainly not going to have Celtic worried|! You finished 11 points ahead of Killie/Aberdeen and 9 behind Celtic. There's as much chance of one of the other sids catching you as you have of winning the league next season.

Glad to see you're as delusional as always.

👋🏼👋🏼