Play off - United v St Murn - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off - United v St Murn

1 hour ago, Marky said:

That’s a load of bollocks.

Guernsey is Betamax. 

Aye just put the 50 p in the meter so will see the game tonight after all. Reasonably, although not overly,  confident of a United win over the 2 legs but could go either way. Our defence has certainly improved big time in the last couple of months and I feel we have more firepower than St Murn although we do need to put more of the chances we create away. Should be decent atmosphere tonight. Biggest attendance at Tannadice since we beat the Dees 6-2 on New Years Day about 4/5 years ago. 6 goals tonight would be nice.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t like the way hills word their request a bets. I’ve been caught out a couple of times thinking I’m waiting on 3 cards, but it’s worded “more than 3” or 4+ As other bookies call it.

Same. Went in to collect on the high scoring Leeds Derby game but 3 corners each was not enough as you say - more than 3 corners each 😠

Biggest crowd tonight in about 4 years 👍 Even if we don’t quite make it up this season, from where we have been the last few years with the board and ownership etc, there is at last a positive feeling amongst the fans and the club.  Whether we win or lose this play off, as a club we will be starting next season in a far better place overall. Regardless of league. Was a bit sceptical about the American takeover ( still am a bit ) bot so far they have been as good as their word and are making all the right moves. 

Honestly no idea how this tie will go. 🙈

TV viewing sorted for tonight. BT Sport 1 I believe is the place to be and Mrs RB is out for the evening with her pal. 

Beer, Crisps (don't judge me, I have a multi packet a day problem) and remote control secured. Let the Saints go marching in! 🙏

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

TV viewing sorted for tonight. BT Sport 1 I believe is the place to be and Mrs RB is out for the evening with her pal. 

Beer, Crisps (don't judge me, I have a multi packet a day problem) and remote control secured. Let the Saints go marching in! 🙏

Rangers appear to be your wee team :wave:

5 hours ago, Marky said:

Oops. Sorry Sis.

If I’d said you were coming RB might have been more tempted. 😁

🤫 do you think so? 

8 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Be there in 1/2 hour ! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

😁

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Will be good to have a Renfrewshire derby next season.:P

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm sitting watching it with a breakfast pack, so I certainly won't judge you 🤣

7 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Asked the missus to get me one for Sunday morning to try and beat the cup final hangover but it goes out of date tomorrow so had to be done lol

Terrible. Now you'll just have to get another one.