Play off - United v St Murn - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off - United v St Murn

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂  Rangers v Motherwell didn’t involve United though. Which is what he said.

Some folk seem to be away keen to be offended by United. Hunesque 😃

That’s not a very wide sample then is it. How many play off games have Utd been involved in. Only having a bit of fun really though.

The only slight beef I have is that I think United should have given us the whole away end as we did for them. Would still have worked out less in percentage terms than the allocation they received from us. Bit naughty in my book and as a result, if our away end had been segregatable (a word I think I just made up), I’d have been advocating giving Utd less than 1600 accordingly.

8 minutes ago, Marky said:

That’s not a very wide sample then is it. How many play off games have Utd been involved in. Only having a bit of fun really though.

The only slight beef I have is that I think United should have given us the whole away end as we did for them. Would still have worked out less in percentage terms than the allocation they received from us. Bit naughty in my book and as a result, if our away end had been segregatable (a word I think I just made up), I’d have been advocating giving Utd less than 1600 accordingly.

We’ve been in more play off games than I’d have liked, I can tell you that much. 😡 

Segregatable is 100% made up, its a great word though so Ill let it pass 

👍

Just had my nephew on the phone and he's managed to get me and my youngest a ticket to Sundays game. The good news is my boy has never seen St Mirren lose and hes been quite a few times over the last few years albeit only twice this season. 

Now, who has the latest song sheet? 

11 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

As most folk on here could probably guess I'll be supporting St Mirren but I just want to reassure any of the Arabs reading this, I don't hate Utd or even seethe. Not sure I know how to seethe! 🤔

Anyway, the dress code at hospitality has always been, to my knowledge, smart at Love Street, so you'll need your tie but probably not your suit jacket. 😁

Oh when the Saints! 

Very good RB, enjoy the game!

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Just had my nephew on the phone and he's managed to get me and my youngest a ticket to Sundays game. The good news is my boy has never seen St Mirren lose and hes been quite a few times over the last few years albeit only twice this season. 

Now, who has the latest song sheet? 

It’s quite a repertoire RB. Just go and enjoy the wonder that is the Northbank Aggro. You’ll soon pick them up. Who knows you might even swap Ibrox for St. Mirren Park.

Beer with Jersey Jim and I pre match?

5 hours ago, Marky said:

It’s quite a repertoire RB. Just go and enjoy the wonder that is the Northbank Aggro. You’ll soon pick them up. Who knows you might even swap Ibrox for St. Mirren Park.

Sorry Marky, much as I'd love to, it's my wife's birthday on Sunday. I've only got the pass to the game because my nephew bought the tickets. 

If I'd suggested it, I'd be 2 testicles lighter. 😳

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sorry Marky, much as I'd love to, it's my wife's birthday on Sunday. I've only got the pass to the game because my nephew bought the tickets. 

If I'd suggested it, I'd be 2 testicles lighter. 😳

Completely understood 🤣

15 hours ago, Marky said:

Err hello????????🤨

I can't really pick a winner here. It's just a shame St. Mirren didn't edge Accies in the end. Nothing really against Accies but I'd pick a visit to Paisley or Tannadice over that soulless stadium and shitey pitch any day. 👍

Where are all the Arabs on here these days.

JB and ShedTA are the only ones on here posting. Where’s Adam, Jock Strap, Fringo, GHfaeGTA etc. All in hiding?

Prediction time....

1-1 Tonight

2-1 Murn on Sunday.

14 minutes ago, Marky said:

JB and ShedTA are the only ones on here posting. Where’s Adam, Jock Strap, Fringo, GHfaeGTA etc. All in hiding?

Prediction time....

1-1 Tonight

2-1 Murn on Sunday.

Dunno aboot the rest but as for GHfaeGTA, dial up Internet has been down in Guernsey for 6 months now. 

At least his VHS video is working so he can watch his cousins in Deliverance.

2-1 Arabs tonight

3-0 St Murn Sunday 

17 minutes ago, Marky said:

Prediction time....

1-1 Tonight

2-1 Murn on Sunday.

Is ShedTA still posting?  Don't think I've seen him on here for a long time.

18 hours ago, ShedTA said:

Very good RB, enjoy the game!

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Is ShedTA still posting?  Don't think I've seen him on here for a long time.

On this very thread.

Edited by Marky

16 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Dunno aboot the rest but as for GHfaeGTA, dial up Internet has been down in Guernsey for 6 months now. 

2-1 Arabs tonight

3-0 St Murn Sunday 

That’s a load of bollocks.

Guernsey is Betamax. 

21 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

2 goals, 2 cards and 4 corners each team 25/1

11 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Like it. Hills?

I don’t like the way hills word their request a bets. I’ve been caught out a couple of times thinking I’m waiting on 3 cards, but it’s worded “more than 3” or 4+ As other bookies call it.

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

2-1 Arabs tonight

3-0 St Murn Sunday 

Id take those but would be concerned St Mirren don't score that many. 

Looking for any kind of draw tonight and to pump the Arabs 1-0 on Sunday.