Play off - United v St Murn - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off - United v St Murn

Cannot wait for Thursday and Sunday, Would rather have played Hamilton to be honest, sick of their shitehousing and St Murn look a better team than them. Also, with their pathetic fan base we would have got way more tickets than St Mirren will give us

Tannadice was bouncing on Friday for the first time in years and i expect the same on Thursday. 

Expect it to be very tight. 

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Cannot wait for Thursday and Sunday, Would rather have played Hamilton to be honest, sick of their shitehousing and St Murn look a better team than them. Also, with their pathetic fan base we would have got way more tickets than St Mirren will give us

Tannadice was bouncing on Friday for the first time in years and i expect the same on Thursday. 

Up Ye

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I think it will be tight too. A few people seem to think St Mirren will see your guys off easily enough , but the last couple of games we have played against 10 men teams and it hasn't exactly been a stroll.  I think it will be tough  for both of teams. 

Look forward to welcoming you all to Paisley if you are brave enough to enter the Wild West 😁

39 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I think it will be tight too. A few people seem to think St Mirren will see your guys off easily enough , but the last couple of games we have played against 10 men teams and it hasn't exactly been a stroll.  I think it will be tough  for both of teams. 

Look forward to welcoming you all to Paisley if you are brave enough to enter the Wild West 😁

Be a scramble for tickets, think we only get 1600. Thats not even half our season ticket holders. 🙈🙈. Booked a train anyway 👍🙈

16 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Your pathetic support though is undeniable 😃👍 

There are historical reasons for that - mainly that we lost a whole generation of potential fans through club mismanagement added to the attractiveness of supporting the ugly sisters which was always there

I'm old enough to remember when Accies had a cracking support and a good songbook too :(

35 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Be a scramble for tickets, think we only get 1600. Thats not even half our season ticket holders. 🙈🙈. Booked a train anyway 👍🙈

Paisley hasn't experienced such a frenzy of interest since David Sneddon won Fame Academy 😕

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

There are historical reasons for that - mainly that we lost a whole generation of potential fans through club mismanagement added to the attractiveness of supporting the ugly sisters which was always there

I'm old enough to remember when Accies had a cracking support and a good songbook too :(

Yeah the Old Firm thing would bug the tits off me if I lived in and around Hamilton 

41 minutes ago, Mox said:

Ideally both would be in the league, but I like what St Mirren have brought to the league in terms of their support so I'm happy for It's to spend another year in the championship.

Hun. 

Far too tight to call this one. We are going into the first leg on a good run of form (1 defeat in our last eight). But United will fancy it as well. 

Would happily take a draw up at Tannadice. We don't have a great record there. Seems strange we have a far better record at Dens.

Whats the odds on that utter fanny Stubbs being part of the pundits on both games. No doubt BT Sport will be salivating at the prospect of the gloating Scouse cunt creaming himself if this goes tits up for us

On 5/19/2019 at 6:28 PM, Jim Beem said:

The towns and cities need the tangerine pound. 😳

I know your only joking, but I’d like to think that most Fans if Premiership clubs would testify that the Utd away support would not better the Murn in number or atmosphere created.  

Ticket carnage at Murn Park as well.

Our home game I believe is now a complete sell out. 

We’ve also sold out our allocation of 1200 for the Tannadice game and by all accounts have requested more tickets. 

54 minutes ago, Marky said:

Ticket carnage at Murn Park as well.

Our home game I believe is now a complete sell out. 

We’ve also sold out our allocation of 1200 for the Tannadice game and by all accounts have requested more tickets. 

Why have you only got 1200 for Tannadice?

Scottish fitba 🤷‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Why have you only got 1200 for Tannadice?

Scottish fitba 🤷‍♂️ 

So far I believe. Apparently we’ve asked for more. What does the away stand behind the goal at Tannadice hold?

Should be a 1 off game,  say at Tynie,  probably sell out.. TV rights etc....  ]

but hey Scottish fitba has enough money and publicity so thats why they dont do it...