PDC Darts - Getting Decent Tickets? Advice Please? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

PDC Darts - Getting Decent Tickets? Advice Please?

I have been to several PDC Darts events such as Premier league (in Glasgow), etc. Have always only been able to get tickets for the arena upper levels which whilst being more affordable and you are in the venue which is OK but you are a fair distance from the action. I would always buy tickets if I could for the table seats on the lower section of any arena for the darts but every time I try, none are available, despite going online as soon as the tickets go on sale. I was told a while back that if you are a subscriber to PDC HD TV (at a cost of £50 / year), you can get to book tickets 2 days before the public sale. I dont mind doing that to be honest but dont want to do it if I will still be pissing into the wind for the tickets and only the 'special people' get them. Anyone got any advice??? p.s. It will take a lot to repeat those scenes with big John Henderson in Aberdeen against Michael van Gerwyn.