Charlerio Airport to Brussels. Transport. - Belgium v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Charlerio Airport to Brussels. Transport.

The Bunnet

Already booked the flibco shuttle bus mate, 14,20 euros each (run every half hour). Only takes 55 mins so probably 10-15 mins longer than a car/taxi. See you on the plane 👍

Just need to get 2 match tickets noo ☺️☺️

On 5/15/2019 at 8:53 AM, Redbairn said:

Already booked the flibco shuttle bus mate, 14,20 euros each (run every half hour). Only takes 55 mins so probably 10-15 mins longer than a car/taxi. See you on the plane 👍

I think there's still tickets for sale if you are a member of you want to join

Edited by theweestevie

On 5/15/2019 at 8:53 AM, Redbairn said:

Any idea what time these run between? Our flight is 7 in the morning after the game this would be ideal 

1 hour ago, DHTA1875 said:

Any idea what time these run between? Our flight is 7 in the morning after the game this would be ideal 

First bus is 3.30am. We're also on the 7am flight to Manchester the day after the game and have booked this

I'm looking at doing the Charleroi 24h trip from Manchester.

Arriving in Brussels central at 12oclock I reckon. a few beers before the game and then 1st bus to the airport at 3.30am. Got a feeling there will be a few sore heads on that bus!

I was in Charleroi earlier in the year for club football. There is nothing of note there so good luck to anybody staying there!! 

anyone looking too travel from charleroi on day of game {tuesday)and return after game ,last bus seems to be 10pm  ,,,,,,,or hang about till 330 in morning ,but we have hotel booked ,leaving again from charleroi on wed morning 

Myself and my brother are flying out on the Tuesday @ 7am and flying back on the Wednesday 7am, we are planning on getting the bus to and from the city centre most likely the 3:30am bus. my fear was the bus stop would be difficult to find but if the stop is where it drops us off it should be fine. worst case scenario if we are took drunk and too tired to stay out til 3:30am we will get a taxi to airport and get a kip there before they open security at 5:30am. if anyone finds themselves in the same position please PM me and we can swap phone numbers.

9 minutes ago, Mushet84 said:

Myself and my brother are flying out on the Tuesday @ 7am and flying back on the Wednesday 7am, we are planning on getting the bus to and from the city centre most likely the 3:30am bus. my fear was the bus stop would be difficult to find but if the stop is where it drops us off it should be fine. worst case scenario if we are took drunk and too tired to stay out til 3:30am we will get a taxi to airport and get a kip there before they open security at 5:30am. if anyone finds themselves in the same position please PM me and we can swap phone numbers.

Beware - don't get a taxi unless you have a few hundred € to burn.

The bus stop is at Gare du Midi, same as drop-off point.

Adviseable to plan your drinking and movements to get to Gare du Midi about 0320. I do not recommend hanging about Gare du Midi anyway, but especially not if you are visibly drunk.

Three of us are flying from Edinburgh to Charleroi on Sunday at 18.45 with Ryanair.  We have booked a 6-seater taxi to take us to our hotel close to Grand Place.  Cost of taxi = 83 euros.  We have 3 spare seats, which if we fill means 14 euros each.  Anyone interested give me a reply

On 6/3/2019 at 8:33 PM, Ayr Storm said:

Three of us are flying from Edinburgh to Charleroi on Sunday at 18.45 with Ryanair.  We have booked a 6-seater taxi to take us to our hotel close to Grand Place.  Cost of taxi = 83 euros.  We have 3 spare seats, which if we fill means 14 euros each.  Anyone interested give me a reply

Who did u pre book with? 5 of us on the Edinburgh flight on Monday and we’re just going to flag a taxi but is pre booked cheaper?