The Rangers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You can't get banned for coming on and having a laugh and joke.  Although you would ban me.  Did you smile when you were a wean at xmas?  

A laugh and a joke are great but they have to be funny. This isn’t funny, it’s tedious and boring.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

A laugh and a joke are great but they have to be funny. This isn’t funny, it’s tedious and boring.

Ok.  Apologies if offence has been taken (again).  Not trolling just having a dig at Big Ramy etc (bragging rights).  Then suddenly everyone and their grannie appears.  There is still the Bile!!  Nothing I would love more than the share of leagues and cups to go to all the teams VA.  Unfortunately size and money in the football world dictate.  I don't know the answer but I do know it's wrong.  Btw what day is it?

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok.  Apologies if offence has been taken (again).  Not trolling just having a dig at Big Ramy etc (bragging rights).  Then suddenly everyone and their grannie appears.  There is still the Bile!!  Nothing I would love more than the share of leagues and cups to go to all the teams VA.  Unfortunately size and money in the football world dictate.  I don't know the answer but I do know it's wrong.  Btw what day is it?

Did you not say you supported Motherwell as a kid, then switched allegiances to Rangers?

:lol:

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Did you not say you supported Motherwell as a kid, then switched allegiances to Rangers?

:lol:

I certainly did!  But as I couldn't drive a car when I was 8 I had to go where I was driven.  I support Scottish Football firstly.  Not driven by a team or religion.  I want to see my country compete again at finals.  Love the Well too though.

On 5/15/2019 at 7:56 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

I certainly did!  But as I couldn't drive a car when I was 8 I had to go where I was driven.  I support Scottish Football firstly.  Not driven by a team or religion.  I want to see my country compete again at finals.  Love the Well too though.

Hmmmm....sound like a gloryhunter to me.

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Imagine even anyone be allowed to come on to a site like this and say things like that. Disgraseful son and should be ashamed.

You should never go on Rangers Media!

:shocked: