The Rangers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers are back so you false whigs who are all litigation lawyers for the last 5 years canny take it.  Was always going to happen.  Rangers are the world record holders in everythingLeagues, cups. Thanks for the first though!

Does that include sendings off this season?

Just now, stirlish said:

Does that include sendings off this season?

Maybe!  But the facts I posted on this thread are facts.  Some folk cannot handle that.  And the league title is a certainty next year is a certainty for Rangers.  Celtic are like funeral bearers walking around the cemetery for 30 minutes.  They have lost the plot.

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Surely broken more records this season.

Most pitch invasions?

:lol:

From a Motherwell fan??  Surely not.  You guys have a licence to invade the last game seemingly.  Two Hampden riots.  It wasn't the Rangers fans that invaded the park first kid.  You may want to look in to that.

5 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Back of 10 and this zoomer is hammered already.  🙈 

Bottle of Aldi’s whisky, sitting in his pants singing Billy Boys. What a life ☹️

It is Glenlivet Mr Bean.  I am a posh arse with more issues than an old vacuum cleaner. Zoomer is just about the nicest thing I have been called on here though.  So as they say in Spain, Danka.

22 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Back of 10 and this zoomer is hammered already.  🙈 

Bottle of Aldi’s whisky, sitting in his pants singing Billy Boys. What a life ☹️

And for the record kid.  I am singing Scotland Forever.  As always.  And it is a great life thanks.  Just about to get a taxi down to Jedburgh for a wee while.  That is what you can do when you stuck in at school.  Enjoy your day though.  Canny be much work for cleaners in Kelso?

Hibs first Scottish cup in over a hundred years?  Banned a protestant on their board until 1951.  We can all go back in history son.  But today is today.  Rangers are back and you guys cannot handle it.  What goes around comes around as they say.  Facts are chiels that danna whing.  Get over it.  Rangers and Scotland Forever.  I am in Peru so nite nite.

2 minutes ago, bonzo said:

So you're not a union bear you're Paddington bear 😁

I am Scots.  But looking for honey here.  Scotland, honey forever. Nite nite.  I think I have caused enough controversy here today.  Stand on Scotland...…. we you know the script.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

From a Motherwell fan??  Surely not.  You guys have a licence to invade the last game seemingly.  Two Hampden riots.  It wasn't the Rangers fans that invaded the park first kid.  You may want to look in to that.

We used to enjoy an end of season pitch invasion after our last home game, but we’re not allowed anymore after we did it against a team that couldn’t take it.

Never had one for scoring at Livi or St Johnstone or in a dead rubber....

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hibs first Scottish cup in over a hundred years?  Banned a protestant on their board until 1951.  We can all go back in history son.  But today is today.  Rangers are back and you guys cannot handle it.  What goes around comes around as they say.  Facts are chiels that danna whing.  Get over it.  Rangers and Scotland Forever.  I am in Peru so nite nite.

Riddle me this?

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers are back so you false whigs who are all litigation lawyers for the last 5 years canny take it.  Was always going to happen.  Rangers are the world record holders in everything.  Leagues, cups. Thanks for the first though!

Back doing what? Not even got close to winning anything since the last lot went tits up.

If Rangers being back leads to Celtic winning another Treble next week then fuck me, your standards are low these days!

Beyond delusional.

And for the record kid.  I am singing Scotland Forever.  As always.  And it is a great life thanks.  Just about to get a taxi down to Jedburgh for a wee while.  That is what you can do when you stuck in at school.  Enjoy your day though.  Canny be much work for cleaners in Kelso?

A taxi from Peru to Jedburgh ,. Loony alert