Aberdeen or Kilmarnock... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen or Kilmarnock...

2 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

sorry, should have clarified ; european level - where Ferguson pitched him in 

is that falkirk in that photo ?

Yes Scottish cup final at ibrox  1997  killie 1- Falkirk 0  and goal scorer  mr Paul Wright 

17 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Aberdeen take a big step to 3rd place.  It will be tough for Killie now. 

We’re in pole position for sure, but both gotta play Hibs and rangers may just down tools by next Sunday of this weekend doesn’t go to plan for them. 

Wasn’t pretty at times tonight, but two good goals got the job done and that’s all you ask for at this time of the season. 

7 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Inevitable if Levein is involved. Second half was decent entertainment?

I  only watched the last few minutes but  BT seemed to think the match broke some sort of record for the amount of fouls committed 😂

at least 5 but potentially 7 of the Aberdeen starting lineup will not be here next season

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I  only watched the last few minutes but  BT seemed to think the match broke some sort of record for the amount of fouls committed 😂

at least 5 but potentially 7 of the Aberdeen starting lineup will not be here next season

Wilson, Lowe, Shinnie, Stewart, McKenna all currently set to leave? Potentially Ball and Cosgrove not there?  

Hoping we sign Wilson, Ball and Lowe. Suspect May and definitely Gleeson going. Campbell and probably Ross out on loan. Big summer ahead. 

9 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Wilson, Lowe, Shinnie, Stewart, McKenna all currently set to leave? Potentially Ball and Cosgrove not there?  

Hoping we sign Wilson, Ball and Lowe. Suspect May and definitely Gleeson going. Campbell and probably Ross out on loan. Big summer ahead. 

Sorry, I meant 5 potentially 6

Shinnie - Gone

Stewart - on lona

Wilson - on loan

Ball - on loan

Lowe - on loan

Mckenna - on the radar of some english clubs.

11 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Can't believe I'm looking at having to support Celtic in the cup final 🙄

Killie will win today.

Even if the Dons finish fourth, I’ll still be supporting Hearts in the final. 

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Sorry, I meant 5 potentially 6

Shinnie - Gone

Stewart - on lona

Wilson - on loan

Ball - on loan

Lowe - on loan

Mckenna - on the radar of some english clubs.

I think we’ve pretty much signed Ball.

McKenna to Leicester looking like it has potential. 

Lowe and Wilson want to stay but that’s largely dependent on their host clubs and what pennies we could offer. 

3 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

I think we’ve pretty much signed Ball.

McKenna to Leicester looking like it has potential. 

Lowe and Wilson want to stay but that’s largely dependent on their host clubs and what pennies we could offer. 

Wilson's 30k a week gig is about to expire is it not? 

He's obviously got ability but seems unwilling to show it very often. Some EFL no marks will undoubtedly offer him 15k a week though. 

19 hours ago, dandydunn said:

We’re in pole position for sure, but both gotta play Hibs and rangers may just down tools by next Sunday of this weekend doesn’t go to plan for them. 

Wasn’t pretty at times tonight, but two good goals got the job done and that’s all you ask for at this time of the season. 

Dont think we were in pole position, it's been in killies hands for a while now. I fully expect them to win against rangers. 

A good achievement for them to end up 3rd. Clarke has done a fantastic turnaround 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Dont think we were in pole position, it's been in killies hands for a while now. I fully expect them to win against rangers. 

A good achievement for them to end up 3rd. Clarke has done a fantastic turnaround 

We were last night as Killie still had to get the points. 

Now they’ve won, its Killies to lose now. 

7 hours ago, Farcity said:

Wilson's 30k a week gig is about to expire is it not? 

He's obviously got ability but seems unwilling to show it very often. Some EFL no marks will undoubtedly offer him 15k a week though. 

Wilson is out of contract at the end of this season. He has not enjoyed playing with the £23k a week price tag hanging over his head. Suspect he’s enjoyed it in his bank account though. It’s been a burden to him on the pitch though as well as a couple of other issues off the pitch. I think he’s a player with real potential and he’s enjoyed being at a Aberdeen.  There’s obviiusly a chance someone can offer more than us and take a punt on him but I think he knows he needs to restart his career and Aberdeen can help him with that. 

21 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Definitely pole position for most deluded post of the season 😅

Edited by Morrisandmoo