Dwarf For Hire II - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dwarf For Hire II

Could anyone recommend a reliable company that provides dwarfs for stag-do’s and party nights?

Im not looking for anything smutty, more along the lines of comedy

Ive got an event in a few weeks time for a friend and some of us are warming to the idea of hiring a dwarf in fancy dress to say a few short words and present a gift which we are all chipping in for and who will perhaps handcuff himself to our unsuspecting mucker

Has anyone used any of these company’s before and if so how reliable are they?

The people providing these services are doing it of their own back. They aren’t being forced into it and are making the best of life and getting out of it what they can

Edited by UpTheSlope
Just to add.... I’m acknowledging fuck all

I’ve been on a couple of staggers with this happening. It is a good laugh and the guys know exactly what they’re getting into. 

Best thing to remember is the “handcuffs are never removed” rule. 

If one needs a shite, they both go......

53 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

Could anyone recommend a reliable company that provides dwarfs for stag-do’s and party nights?

Ive got an event in a few weeks time for a friend and some of us are warming to the idea of hiring a dwarf in fancy dress to say a few short words and present a gift which we are all chipping in for and who will perhaps handcuff himself to our unsuspecting mucker

The people providing these services are doing it of their own back. They aren’t being forced into it and are making the best of life and getting out of it what they can

You ve only got 5 more attempts at this.....

I was on a stag weekend where the groom had hired one. Not really my thing to be honest. Boy seemed a decent enough wee chap but thought it was all a bit sad.

I do remember when he left to drive home I noticed there was a massive cushion on the driver seat and wooden blocks on the pedals. To be honest that was the only thing I laughed at 🙈🤷‍♂️ 

I was called a “fucking twat of a cuntish dwarf.” last week in a supermarket car park so if you’d accept that as a reference pm me the date and how much pay you’re offering and I’ll check my diary. I notice you say “he”, I was mistaken for a drag queen in Tel Aviv so hopefully that’ll work for you too, 

17 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I do remember when he left to drive home I noticed there was a massive cushion on the driver seat and wooden blocks on the pedals. To be honest that was the only thing I laughed at 🙈🤷‍♂️ 

😂😂😂

re-starting a banned thread used to be hefty suspension. the laissez-faire attitude on here has been a breath of fresh air... but every now and then mods of old... lace up the steel toe caps and boot some balls.

this is a shit thread.

40 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I was called a “fucking twat of a cuntish dwarf.” last week in a supermarket car park so if you’d accept that as a reference pm me the date and how much pay you’re offering and I’ll check my diary. I notice you say “he”, I was mistaken for a drag queen in Tel Aviv so hopefully that’ll work for you too, 

Did you notice this bit?

1 hour ago, UpTheSlope said:

Im not looking for anything smutty, 

5 hours ago, thplinth said:

re-starting a banned thread used to be hefty suspension. the laissez-faire attitude on here has been a breath of fresh air... but every now and then mods of old... lace up the steel toe caps and boot some balls.

this is a shit thread.

It’s even shiter now that you’ve commented 

🥁🥁🥁

9 hours ago, G-Man said:

😂😂😂

11 hours ago, UpTheSlope said:

Why dont you make it a Game of Thrones cum Disney themed event and we can all take part. Wouldnt be the first time I have been called a fucking old dragon and there are a few folk on here that could fill the part of the White Walkers no problem. 

10 hours ago, G-Man said:

🤔😰

13 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I was on a stag weekend where the groom had hired one. Not really my thing to be honest. Boy seemed a decent enough wee chap but thought it was all a bit sad.

It generally always comes across as rather sad as opposed to how hilarious everybody thought it would actually be.

I like how consent is so easily bestowed. They're doing it off their own backs. One presumes they are given the shitty choice of having money or not.

Paying someone so a braying mob can laugh at their expense is and always shall be the province of the cunts and tories.

Mind the thread after the 4-6-0 game in Prague and there was apparently a Czech guy hanging about the Charles Bridges asking if some Scotland fans wanted to kick a midget into a swimming pool? 🤔

44 minutes ago, phart said:

I like how consent is so easily bestowed. They're doing it off their own backs. One presumes they are given the shitty choice of having money or not.

Well they could always get 9-5 jobs or they’d maybe even qualify for disability living allowance 

7 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

It must be standing room only on the faux offended bus when Charlie and the chocolate factory is on the tele when the wee oompah loompahs come on

That's the weakest retort i've ever encountered. I saw a bit of charlie and the chocolate factory 30 odd years ago.

I did go and look to see what happens so i could sit higher and better judge you and it seems pretty expensive. Talking £50 just for the deposit for an hour. So the folk might be on city bankers hourly rate.

35 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Mind the thread after the 4-6-0 game in Prague and there was apparently a Czech guy hanging about the Charles Bridges asking if some Scotland fans wanted to kick a midget into a swimming pool? 🤔

Something with a monkey comes to mind with that.