Dwarf For Hire II - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dwarf For Hire II

I know people who have had a dwarf handcuffed to them, is it bad taste, yes but really don't see why so many are again getting annoyed on here. The TAMB is getting too serious nowadays. 

On another note, i was on a stag weekend when a dwarf was in the pub, one of the guys on the stag party though the dwarf had been hired by someone else in the stag party, turns out the poor cunt was only out for a pint, cue a beaming red faced from the culprit

24 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

It must be standing room only on the faux offended bus when Charlie and the chocolate factory is on the tele when the wee oompah loompahs come on

That’s a pish come back. The kind o’ shite I spew when I’m steaming. 😂

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I know people who have had a dwarf handcuffed to them, is it bad taste, yes but really don't see why so many are again getting annoyed on here. The TAMB is getting too serious nowadays. 

On another note, i was on a stag weekend when a dwarf was in the pub, one of the guys on the stag party though the dwarf had been hired by someone else in the stag party, turns out the poor cunt was only out for a pint, cue a beaming red faced from the culprit

Getting banned for it was a joke. Whether anybody agreed or not. Mr. Slope could’ve at least got banned by going on a Hun bashing session. 

Just now, The Ormond said:

Getting banned for it was a joke. Whether anybody agreed or not. Mr. Slope could’ve at least got banned by going on a Hun bashing session. 

I'm not sure he was banned for the thread, I think he was probably banned for the reply he gave Auchinyell

Hun bashing is definitely the best TAMB suicide.

Image result for sectarian meme

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think anyone is annoyed TBH. I think everyone is just pointing out that the OP is an unfunny wank.

• TAMB1 locked this topic