POLL | Who do you WANT to be appointed the next Scotland manager? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

POLL | Who do you WANT to be appointed the next Scotland manager?

PASTA Mick

POLL | Who do you WANT to be appointed the next Scotland manager?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to be appointed the next Scotland manager?

• Steve Clarke
    • David Moyes
    • Gordon Strachan
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Malky Mackay
    • Derek Mcinnes
    • Craig Levein
    • Alex Neil
    • Scot Gemmill
    • Michael O'Neill
    • Paul Lambert
    • Ross Jack
    • Slaven Bilic
    • Shelley Kerr
    • Neil Lennon
    • Somebody the bookies haven't looked at

29 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

:lol: I think he'd do well for us.

It's a pretty dreadful list though 😒

I agree. I doubt he'd be interested though - not enough £ in it for one thing - but I'd fancy him to get us to the Euros.

17 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

If the Jambos somehow manage to win the cup there might be another name added to that list.

I was just thinking earlier, even with his (alleged) diminished faculties, McLeish still managed to win more competitive games than Craig Levein!

I voted Steve Clarke but he wont make us exciting.  We'll be organised, well drilled, more confident and difficult to beat.

Lennon speaks well on the game and did well at Hibs.  He'd make us more exciting and attacking.  But what a weapon.  Someone like Walter Smith or Gordon Strachan may not be liked but is respected by many on opposite side of Old Firm.  He has a lot of baggage and feel he would divide the support.

3 hours ago, scotlad said:

I was just thinking earlier, even with his (alleged) diminished faculties, McLeish still managed to win more competitive games than Craig Levein!

McLeish won 4 out of 6 games. 4 of those 6 games were away from home. That stat is going to be pretty tough for his successor to beat, or even match. I predict the next manager will be sacked before xmas. Who, in their right mind, is going to take the job knowing that a 67% win rate isn't going to be good enough for his bosses?

28 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

McLeish won 4 out of 6 games. 4 of those 6 games were away from home. That stat is going to be pretty tough for his successor to beat, or even match. I predict the next manager will be sacked before xmas. Who, in their right mind, is going to take the job knowing that a 67% win rate isn't going to be good enough for his bosses?

All 6 matches were against sides we should be beating. The 2 we lost were dreadful. 

30 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Cmon now, thats twisting things massively.