McLeish The Dinosaur is Sacked! - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

McLeish The Dinosaur is Sacked!

Guest ElChris04

4 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

He was talking gibberish. That can't be denied. 

If an illness is the reason for that, then it's still to be confirmed and it would be a real shame for the guy but it hasn't yet, so don't think that can be used to say someone is being disrespectful or abusive.

Well, I wouldn't have put it the way the OP did, because of how it could be taken, but that's just me.

For what it's worth I don't think the OP was deliberately trying to be offensive when he posted that though.

Guest ElChris04
2 hours ago, Chripper said:

Mate, you don't have to say anything, as you did nothing wrong. Just leave it be.

There are certain people here who are... well... for the lack of a better terms, wimps. They say things to you on here that they wouldn't dare say to your face. Personally, in this place people have tried to score points off me since the day I registered, but they haven't scored a single point. It's nice that they keep trying. I hope they do, as perseverance is the key to perfection.

:)

Well said mate. 

2 hours ago, ElChris04 said:

Again, I have nothing to regret. There was no malice in my comments directing to his health, again wouldn’t sink that though. It’s a game off football at the end of the day and my opinion was solely on his 12 game performance as our manger. I honestly don’t know what else to say. 

His 12 game performance as manager may well have been influenced by ill health, in which case the dinosaur term would be very unfair. I accept your word regarding your intent, however. Others have said far worse than you.

46 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

His 12 game performance as manager may well have been influenced by ill health, in which case the dinosaur term would be very unfair. I accept your word regarding your intent, however. Others have said far worse than you.

Or he’s just not a good manager anymore?

be interesting to see what comes out, he appears knocked off but no excuses, he could have walked away