Ex-Hibs Casual - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

58 minutes ago, aaid said:

A gangster getting shot is hardly suspicious.

Was he a gangster though ?

Genuine question as this is on twatter from someone that knew him

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 @kwr66

Bradley Welsh died last night. A man who did a power of good for Edinburgh’s disadvantaged children, who challenged the powerful in a robust fashion, who recycled his own experiences to help so many powerless folk. One of the many lovely gestures he created below. RIP Brad💚

D4bFJayW0AIcm7N.jpg

Lets see what comes out - but as someone I know, who also knew him in passing said to me earlier, you don't live in the West End of Edinburgh off the back of doing charity work and running an boxing gym.

Edited by aaid

1 hour ago, phart said:

Jesus I had forgot about that till the name popped up.

I knew the Dad of the Perth laddie James. My Brother was in the army cadets with James as bairns. To watch the family and especially the Dad break down as years passed on was hearbreaking. 😞

3 hours ago, Jon Cutler said:

Bully meets bigger bully.

Never met the guy personally but knew of him. More to the point, I know a good few folk who did know him and have nothing but good things to say about him. Chequered past for sure but the boy was shot outside his gaff with his bairn inside.

Your comment suggests to me you’re a bit of a cunt to be honest. 

4 hours ago, The Ormond said:

I noticed that tae. Any cunt I knew who had once had a salt ‘n’ sauce supper seems to have kent him personally. 🙈

Half of the fuckers kidding on they’re grieving on Facebook and Twitter probably didnae ken him either

I’m just keeping my counsel about the whole thing