British Open 2021 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

British Open 2021

AUGGOLFFAN

Hello All!! Checking in from the States, Augusta, Georgia to be specific.  My wife and I are really interested in attending the 2021 Open tournament as it returns to St. Andrews.  We are big golf fans and live just five minutes from another world famous course, Augusta National Golf Club, home of the Masters Tournament, the first major tournament every year.

We live in a historic home just minutes from the course and would love to do a home exchange with someone.  You stay in Augusta for the Masters, we come to St. Andrews for the open.  Just putting it out there. Happy Golfing!

AUGGOLFFAN

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Not sure if I could make the American masters, but would definitely be interested in a swap if you had something available when the American open or American USPGA is on. 

Thanks. 

I always call them the US Masters, US Open and US PGA. I also tend to call our open the British Open. Although I might start calling it the UK Open?

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

I always call them the US Masters, US Open and US PGA. I also tend to call our open the British Open. Although I might start calling it the UK Open?

You could try and call it by it’s name. The Open. 

On 4/19/2019 at 5:14 AM, dandydunn said:

You could try and call it by it’s name. The Open. 

I have cunts here who argue point blank with me that it’s name is the British Open just because that’s what they want to call it. The arrogance of these cunts is outstanding. 

I keep my ticket stubs for all sports events since I was a nipper. I have two different Open passes. When I took one in(Carnoustie Paul Lawrie ain) to the pub to show them the fuckers look at it then still proceed to tell you it’s the British Open.