Notre Dame fire - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

I was referring to my link to the AFD comments. Maybe try considering everything is not all about you ...

The AFD comments that directly reference the Newsweek article you mean? Where do you think I got the link to the Newsweek article brains?

It is only in your mind that Islamic Extremists were mentioned. Just trying to help you with your own link.

That Newsweek article was published less than a month ago... and now Notre Dame Cathedral is gutted. That is an interesting coincidence at the very least. The Newsweek article had nothing to do with the AFD yet you 'quote' it through them and inject invented Islamic Extremeists into the narrative. Yeah that is real high integrity stuff from you yet again.

54 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The AFD comments that directly reference the Newsweek article you mean? Where do you think I got the link to the Newsweek article brains?

It is only in your mind that Islamic Extremists were mentioned. Just trying to help you with your own link.

43 minutes ago, thplinth said:

That Newsweek article was published less than a month ago... and now Notre Dame Cathedral is gutted. That is an interesting coincidence at the very least. The Newsweek article had nothing to do with the AFD yet you 'quote' it through them and inject invented Islamic Extremeists into the narrative. Yeah that is real high integrity stuff from you yet again.

So we are not going to call a spade a spade then Einstein ? 

Who would be carrying out "anti Christian" sentiment ?

Jews ?

Hindus ?

Mormons ?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/alt-spread-anti-muslim-rhetoric-notre-dame-fire-190416110146645.html 

52 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

So we are not going to call a spade a spade then Einstein ? 

Who would be carrying out "anti Christian" sentiment ?

Jews ?

Hindus ?

Mormons ?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/alt-spread-anti-muslim-rhetoric-notre-dame-fire-190416110146645.html 

Wow your prejudices are on full display on this thread.

Hint: they tell you who in the fucking article that you quoted the AFD quoting dumbass. Jesus Christ...

Oh what a surprise Ally Bongo accusing people of being Alt Right every time he makes an utter cunt himself (for the umpteenth time). The only person who has mentioned Islamic extremists is you and then you have the brass neck to bring up the Alt right. What a clown.

Edited by thplinth

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Wow your prejudices are on full display on this thread.

Hint: they tell you who in the fucking article that you quoted the AFD quoting dumbass. Jesus Christ...

Oh what a surprise Ally Bongo accusing people of being Alt Right every time he makes an utter cunt himself (for the umpteenth time). The only person who has mentioned Islamic extremists is you and then you have the brass neck to bring up the Alt right. What a clown.

The only rocket is you 

Once again - i was referring to my link which stated the the AFD were alleging anti Christian Sentiment 

I did not read your link - I have no fucking interest in it. I try and have as little interaction with you as possible

So - to clarify - If the AFD say there is "anti Christian sentiment" what are they inferring  dumbass ?

You are lazy and prejudiced. If you can't be arsed reading the article that you linked to (via the AfD) and then falsely alluded that it was blaming 'Muslim' Extremists what do I care beyond pointing out that once again you were talking shite. Rather than just hold your hands up and admit you never bothered to read the article and just prejudged that it must be blaming Muslim Extremists you try to retro fit the discussion with all your bullshit. You see everything through your warped little prism of Alt Right (but never Alt Left) fuckwittery.  Even your little post above tells you a lot. Has to be a Muslim extremist right and the only alternatives were Jews, Hindus and Mormons... gee Ally could it be possible the person hates Christianity and is... oh say... an atheist? Is that even a possibility in your little la la world of bongo bullshit. There are a lot of people who hate Christianity these days and it will include a wide spectrum of individuals some of whom will be on the extreme ends. Do atheist Christian haters exist? I don't think you'd even have to leave the thread to find an example. ;)

Edited by thplinth

14 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

14,000,000 annual visitors for one.

It is a world icon.

And for a Scottish connection it is also where Mary Stuart married Francis II of France.

13,999,999 annual visitors to be more precise. I really couldn’t care less

I felt like torching Paris myself a couple of weeks ago when I got charged €9 for a pint outside the Stade de France 

4 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Yawn

So put me ignore. I could well do without you hovering around my posts trying to frame them as having an alt right agenda and completely inventing shit to back it up. It is fucking tedious in the extreme. I mention the church attacks in France before the fire  and you appear mischaracterising it as AfD and saying it was suspected Muslim extremists. I don’t give a fuck if you are a lazy misinformed ignorant cunt but when you try to paint me as this or that you can fuck off.

5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

13,999,999 annual visitors to be more precise. I really couldn’t care less

I felt like torching Paris myself a couple of weeks ago when I got charged €9 for a pint outside the Stade de France 

You couldn't care less and yet you cared enough to post about it ?

:lol:

43 minutes ago, phart said:

Ally trying to gaslight someone. there's a surprise.

Was wondering when you would stick your neb in

How the fuck can a dumbass like me even know what gaslighting is never mind orchestrate it ?

Do i have to refrain from making posts directly after Thplinth so that he doesnt construe that it relates to him or his posts ?

Is that it ?

Am i the only person on fucking earth that had a thought for a nano second that this might be deliberate arson on religious grounds even though i then provided the evidence that i wasnt and argued against it ?

So to clarify

I assumed he was coming at it from an angle relating to Insurance fraud or connected to other arsons in the past while 

I just added my tuppence worth as another possible theory - totally unconnected to his post or his thoughts and he posted his link when i was already replying to myself

And then the evidence to what happened next is there for all to see

That was after you went on the attack

I have said my peace and if you dont believe me thats fine

Not adding anymore to it

Edited by Ally Bongo

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Was wondering when you would stick your neb in

How the fuck can a dumbass like me even know what gaslighting is never mind orchestrate it ?

Do i have to refrain from making posts directly after Thplinth so that he doesnt construe that it relates to him or his posts ?

Is that it ?

Am i the only person on fucking earth that had a thought for a nano second that this might be deliberate arson on religious grounds even though i then provided the evidence that i wasnt and argued against it ?

So to clarify

I assumed he was coming at it from an angle relating to Insurance fraud or connected to other arsons in the past while 

I just added my tuppence worth as another possible theory - totally unconnected to his post or his thoughts and he posted his link when i was already replying to myself

And then the evidence to what happened next is there for all to see

No you were gaslighting. If you can't understand gaslighting then you can't understand this situation. So why are you speaking on it?

1 minute ago, phart said:

No you were gaslighting. If you can't understand gaslighting then you can't understand this situation. So why are you speaking on it?

fuck off

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

That was after you went on the attack

I have said my peace and if you dont believe me thats fine

Not adding anymore to it

There was no attack. I posted a reasonable theory linking an article from Newsweek documenting attacks on churches in France in the lead up to Norte Dame being burnt to the ground. You posted a pile of cuntish shite trying to link it to the far right.