Relationships - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 hours ago, The Ormond said:

I’m always sceptical about those type of relationships. I believe half of them are contractual no-contact things. Drawn up to benefit each other’s career. 

Where would be the benefit to her career in pumping a glaikit looking, turtle neck wearing walloper from Bearsden who came about 11th in X Factor or whatever it was called back then?! 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Where would be the benefit to her career in pumping a glaikit looking, turtle neck wearing walloper from Bearsden who came about 11th in X Factor or whatever it was called back then?! 

All over the newspapers at the time, wasn’t it? There’s yer benefit. 

13 hours ago, The Ormond said:

I’m always sceptical about those type of relationships. I believe half of them are contractual no-contact things. Drawn up to benefit each other’s career. 

Weren't they married for years?

10 hours ago, phart said:

Weren't they married for years?

Sadly i had to look it up

Started relationship in 2004

Got engaged but broke it off in 2010

Then Married Feb 2011

Filed for Divorce July 2013

Divorce Finalised Feb 2018

On 4/16/2019 at 11:36 AM, Fairbairn said:

Wouldn’t be the first dozy American bird to fall for some absolute blethers from a Scotsman 🤔

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2019 at 2:35 PM, dandydunn said:

This thread has nothing on the post by Wembley67Lisbon a few years ago when he seen his ex bird in a nightclub and came on here in an emotional state. 

We are now married with two bairns 😂

Edited by wembley67lisbon

2 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Just need a photo of Jimbers and the lass from the bus station Infront of a pimping Christmas tree and the tamb will be complete.

If that happens should shut the TAMB down, leave on the highest of notes!

14 hours ago, phart said:

If that happens should shut the TAMB down, leave on the highest of notes!

In my perfect finale to the TAMB that would be the penultimate post with the towering and crowning crescendo being a video on the Christmas Tree thread. 

The scene is set with an awe inspiring Canadian fir tree resplendently dressed in front of a snow tinted window and magnificent fireplace bedecked with a stunning oil portrait of Johan Mjallby whose piercing eyes are only slightly dimmed by the green n white flicking lights framing his chiselled features. 

Over the mesmerising crackle of burning logs the gorgeous melodious sound of pipes open up with Ramy modelling an outfit entirely purchased from Celtic Direct entering stage left.  Careful to avoid sparks setting fire to his shell suit bottoms he masterfully and rousingly plays in front of his tree with Johan looking on in simple wonderment.  As if it couldn’t get any better you suddenly truly appreciate the skill and mastery of the man as he’s managing to play ‘Driving Home for Christmas’ in a manner that would make Chris Rea as green as Ramy’s socks, teasingly visible below the cuff of his trousers, in jealousy.

As the last notes fade away and the crackle of the fire again becomes discernible Ramy looks directly into the camera, tear in his eye, before proudly exclaiming ‘God bless us, every one!’

Fin.

20 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

In my perfect finale to the TAMB that would be the penultimate post with the towering and crowning crescendo being a video on the Christmas Tree thread. 

The scene is set with an awe inspiring Canadian fir tree resplendently dressed in front of a snow tinted window and magnificent fireplace bedecked with a stunning oil portrait of Johan Mjallby whose piercing eyes are only slightly dimmed by the green n white flicking lights framing his chiselled features. 

Over the mesmerising crackle of burning logs the gorgeous melodious sound of pipes open up with Ramy modelling an outfit entirely purchased from Celtic Direct entering stage left.  Careful to avoid sparks setting fire to his shell suit bottoms he masterfully and rousingly plays in front of his tree with Johan looking on in simple wonderment.  As if it couldn’t get any better you suddenly truly appreciate the skill and mastery of the man as he’s managing to play ‘Driving Home for Christmas’ in a manner that would make Chris Rea as green as Ramy’s socks, teasingly visible below the cuff of his trousers, in jealousy.

As the last notes fade away and the crackle of the fire again becomes discernible Ramy looks directly into the camera, tear in his eye, before proudly exclaiming ‘God bless us, every one!’

Fin.

I'd buy this:bouncy:

30 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Fin.

Wow a TAMB post with thematic layers. An actual Bravo from me.

Although ending with Ramy gives me more the it was the worst of times rather than it was the best of times vibes ;)

Fin.

😂😂

Fin.

😂