Relationships - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I like to think of myself as a pretty rounded person who always takes everyones thoughts into perspective, however my wife and long term girlfriend just seems to have drama attached, for example my best friend through my teenage years was the worst thing ever, now my mother who brought me up on her own is on the receiving end of a barrage of unjust behaviour.. we have two brilliant kids and it is difficult,,, i just need out of her drama but that causes more drama🙈😢   

20 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I like to think of myself as a pretty rounded person who always takes everyones thoughts into perspective, however my wife and long term girlfriend just seems to have drama attached, for example my best friend through my teenage years was the worst thing ever, now my mother who brought me up on her own is on the receiving end of a barrage of unjust behaviour.. we have two brilliant kids and it is difficult,,, i just need out of her drama but that causes more drama🙈😢   

What a lucky bastard. Hain a Wife and a long term chick. 

10 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Is this a riddle Loon or are you saying your wife /long term girlfriend ( there is a difference you know ) is giving your mum a hard time which is unjustified ? I am not sure where the best friend fits in 🤔

Being one of the few women on the board I am happy to step into the role of Agony Aunt 😊

9 hours ago, The Ormond said:

What a lucky bastard. Hain a Wife and a long term chick. 

Relationship advice from Ormond. This board really is fooked  😬😏

24 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Is this a riddle Loon or are you saying your wife /long term girlfriend ( there is a difference you know ) is giving your mum a hard time which is unjustified ? I am not sure where the best friend fits in 🤔

Being one of the few women on the board I am happy to step into the role of Agony Aunt 😊

Haha too much sauce yesterday and getting all emotional haha, wish i could take the post down now 😂

41 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I've taken it to mean that his current wife, who was also his long term girlfriend (surprisingly enough), has had an issue with his best friend in the past and is now starting her shite on his mother.

👍

19 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Haha too much sauce yesterday and getting all emotional haha, wish i could take the post down now 😂

😁 I imagine most people on this board have posted something they wished they hadn't at some point.  

I wont dwell on it but if ‘Terry’ 🙄 is correct it sounds to me like she may be a bit insecure and/or jealous of the close relationship you have with your friend and mum, but I dont know any of them so it is unfair to judge.

Good luck 👍

Ps is she still spending a fortune on fish ?😬 

19 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

She sounds like an arsehole.

(If you were a woman posting this about your husband... this thread would be mobbed. :lol:)

simple answer - wimmin are never happy

& then when guys stop trying - they are like - why dont you make the effort - well because either way you are never happy if its black or white or yes/no so why bother making the effort to get the same answer - even see this with female friends, how they react to their husbands 

Edited by euan2020

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

This thread has nothing on the post by Wembley67Lisbon a few years ago when he seen his ex bird in a nightclub and came on here in an emotional state. 

Or the other two greatest threads (might be before your time)

Tartantarantula or whatever he was called, decided to poll the board one night as his new girlfriend had said he was "lazy in bed"

or the time Jimbers saw a decent looking lass at Buchanan Bus station.

51 minutes ago, phart said:

Tartantarantula or whatever he was called, decided to poll the board one night as his new girlfriend had said he was "lazy in bed"

I missed both of those, but heard a lot about it. Is there any way to have a look at them?

1 hour ago, phart said:

Was it not Darius then changed to Tartan Tarantula in an attempt to escape some of the shame ?

Only reason i remember was it always made me think of that arse Darius Danesh Campbell

37 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Was it not Darius then changed to Tartan Tarantula in an attempt to escape some of the shame ?

Only reason i remember was it always made me think of that arse Darius Danesh Campbell

I eagerly await the arrival of new member The hampden_loon2878 . 

On 4/14/2019 at 12:47 PM, TDYER63 said:

He is saying his wife had a huge problem with his best friend seemingly and now his mother. Hmmm I'll bet there is a larger pattern of this... 

If you had a pal whose husband made his wife's best friend an enemy and then her parent would you be so glib. 

Sure he regrets posting after a few drinks but I see it as a guy who is obviously struggling with a difficult situation. A situation i think a LOT of men can relate to.

I'll say it again mate, you wife is acting like an utter arsehole. You should tell her to go take a fuck to herself. 

Agony Uncle thplinth.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

He is saying his wife had a huge problem with his best friend seemingly and now his mother. Hmmm I'll bet there is a larger pattern of this... 

If you had a pal whose husband made his wife's best friend an enemy and then her parent would you be so glib. 

Sure he regrets posting after a few drinks but I see it as a guy who is obviously struggling with a difficult situation. A situation i think a LOT of men can relate to.

I'll say it again mate, you wife is acting like an utter arsehole. You should tell her to go take a fuck to herself. 

Agony Uncle thplinth.

Bollocks. Apologise to the wife for getting drunk. Tell her you know you've not been pulling your weight and you'll go to see the doctor about the erectile dysfunction. Promise to tell yer maw to mind her own business and tell yer gadgie pal to sling his hook. Bunch of flowers and a new frock for the wife. Sorted. You're welcome.

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Agony Uncle thplinth.

Thats what i like to see dont hold back 😂 i will say you are actually not far away with the above, it is all driven by insecurities which is not good for either of us. 

23 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Thats what i like to see dont hold back 😂 i will say you are actually not far away with the above, it is all driven by insecurities which is not good for either of us. 

Anyone who tries to alienate you from your best friend and then your mother is a controlling bully. You know what you have to do with bullies...

I dare say you'd be happy to see this thread die off so I'll not contribute further. 

Good luck loon.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Agony Uncle thplinth.

I wasnt being glib I was trying to lighten something I realised was done whilst drunk, and I am pretty certain Loon knows this. There are different ways of reacting, there is your way and my way, I am pretty sure both of us mean well . 

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I passed that cunt at the top of Leith Walk beside those giraffe statues a couple of weeks ago. Should’ve seen the puffed oot chest swagger on the absolute walloper. What a total cunt. I burst out laughing when he passed me. Tell you, some height the bawsack is though. Big laddie. 

8 minutes ago, The Ormond said:

I passed that cunt at the top of Leith Walk beside those giraffe statues a couple of weeks ago. Should’ve seen the puffed oot chest swagger on the absolute walloper. What a total cunt. I burst out laughing when he passed me. Tell you, some height the bawsack is though. Big laddie. 

And he was pumping Natasha Henstridge

She must be a right warmer