Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
killiefaetheferry

Dundee - Official Best Place to Live in Scotland.

Recommended Posts

FFS, stop telling folk about it. We've got enough west coast gadgies through here already without encouraging any more of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Clicking on the link takes you directly to a murder story:lol: How apt..

Aye, that's more like it.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

FFS, stop telling folk about it. We've got enough west coast gadgies through here already without encouraging any more of them.

Don't worry I've changed the link to a murder story to keep the riff riff scared to even visit :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Don't worry I've changed the link to a murder story to keep the riff riff scared to even visit :whistling:

Well done, I think you might have just got away with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Finally I've been proved right ! 😍😎. As per influential Sunday Times Annual Report.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/

Thinking of going to Dundee next month for the St Mirren game and staying over. Can you recommend any decent pubs or restaurants ?  

Remember I am getting on a bit so none of that pit bull music , though I’m no looking for a game of dominoes either, or a murder mystery 😊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Italian Grill in the City Square is good. My own personal favourite is Cafe Montmartre on the Perth Road. Wine Press is near Italian Grill via the steps into the square. Mennies (Speedwell) near Montmartre. The couple that own Cafe Montmartre - she is the chef and Scottish, he is French. It’s fantastic French food with a North African twist with the merguez sausage and harissa spice if you can handle the heat.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Thinking of going to Dundee next month for the St Mirren game and staying over. Can you recommend any decent pubs or restaurants ?  

Remember I am getting on a bit so none of that pit bull music , though I’m no looking for a game of dominoes either, or a murder mystery 😊 

Riki Don't Lose That Double Six ffs :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Italian Grill in the City Square is good. My own personal favourite is Cafe Montmartre on the Perth Road. Wine Press is near Italian Grill via the steps into the square. Mennies (Speedwell) near Montmartre. The couple that own Cafe Montmartre - she is the chef and Scottish, he is French. It’s fantastic French food with a North African twist with the merguez sausage and harissa spice if you can handle the heat.

Thanks, will take a look at these. I am sure they will be excellent haven been recommended by a culinary expert like yourself 😏 TripAdvisor is hit or miss. 

Might need to give the spicy sausage a miss though, especially if it has been a tight game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Riki Don't Lose That Double Six ffs :unsure:

😁 dont worry, I am definitely not going back to that old ( domino) school. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

She isn't from Dundee.

They don't say "dug" in Dundee it's "doag", as in - "This is meh new doag it's called Kylie - Kylie meh doag"

she doesn't say "dug" that's the guy who posted this first and i stole it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, phart said:

she doesn't say "dug" that's the guy who posted this first and i stole it off.

Does he share the dug with her? Otherwise why would he say "ma dug"?

Edited by Orraloon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Does he share the dug with her? Otherwise why would he say "ma dug"?

Cause they are making up a half imaginary quote for the person selling, by quoting the last line of the ad then adding in another bit for humour.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, phart said:

When i think of Dundee.

WTF who in their right mind gets there canine companion skinned and put on the floor. 

Whats wrong wi burying it and remembering it in good times and not as a trip hazard that your new pet wants to procreate with.. 

And with that price tag has to be from the Ferry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

WTF who in their right mind gets there canine companion skinned and put on the floor. 

Whats wrong wi burying it and remembering it in good times and not as a trip hazard that your new pet wants to procreate with.. 

And with that price tag has to be from the Ferry. 

West coaster fae the ferry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

WTF who in their right mind gets there canine companion skinned and put on the floor. 

Whats wrong wi burying it and remembering it in good times and not as a trip hazard that your new pet wants to procreate with.. 

And with that price tag has to be from the Ferry. 

Probably a Killie fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Ormond said:

Probably a Killie fan.

You really want to get started with me on the topic of the treatment of animals ? 😂 Please don’t make me play the farming card 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by killiefaetheferry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

You really want to get started with me on the topic of the treatment of animals ? 😂 Please don’t make me play the farming card 🤷🏻‍♂️

To be fair.. out of a sheepskin or Rover what would you prefer to snuggle up on with Mrs faetehferry ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...