Us Masters - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Us Masters

dan cake

On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 8:18 PM, dan cake said:

Not a huge golf fan but love watching this event, anyhoo backed the tiger at 25s. Joint leader on -3 after 14 

Still in with a shout.

Leaders teeing off at 9:20am for the final round!

Don’t get the massive wankfest over Woods. Comes across a horrible arrogant cunt. No time for the guy. That said, was it not a bit weird not seeing one single black person in the crowd ? Is the Masters held in 1950’s Mississippi ? 😂

9 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Don’t get the massive wankfest over Woods. Comes across a horrible arrogant cunt. No time for the guy. That said, was it not a bit weird not seeing one single black person in the crowd ? Is the Masters held in 1950’s Mississippi ? 😂

For the next couple of years at least we can expect every televised Golf major again to be 90% of watching Tiger Woods looking as if he has shat himself and 10% of the other golfers

Great ......

16 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

For the next couple of years at least we can expect every televised Golf major again to be 90% of watching Tiger Woods looking as if he has shat himself and 10% of the other golfers

Great ......

Aye that's what pisses me off about it. 

I want to see other golfers, not just him.They showed Tiger's shot at the 7th at least 3 times and not happy with that they then showed his shot at that hole from the day before. Dustin Johnson, Bubba and Webb Simpson were all well in contention and they showed about 10 of their shots between them. At that stage of the coverage they couldn't have known who was going to win it...........or did they?????

15 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Woods has done well to come back but is it really the greatest of all time? Given his natural ability plus the fact you can have a 30 plus year career in golf there was always the chance it could happen. 

To me, he HAS to surpass Nicklaus in the major haul to be GOAT. But he’s not very far away from it now and could very well happen. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 6:39 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Great ......

On 4/16/2019 at 11:01 AM, Orraloon said:

Aye that's what pisses me off about it. 

I want to see other golfers, not just him.They showed Tiger's shot at the 7th at least 3 times and not happy with that they then showed his shot at that hole from the day before. Dustin Johnson, Bubba and Webb Simpson were all well in contention and they showed about 10 of their shots between them. At that stage of the coverage they couldn't have known who was going to win it...........or did they?????

Just watching a bit of the PGA... already it is Tiger, Tiger, Tiger... boak inducing.