Newco/Oldco - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

As far as this board goes, I’d just agree that the Old Ormond has died and the New Ormond is a completely new entity. It will save Scotty obsessing over the point if you try and claim otherwise ; to the extent he will refuse to refer to you by your original name and in the process, reaching new levels of tedious   😀👍

So if we can’t/won’t call him Ormond, it’s either The Ormond, or something suitable and slightly offensive, similar to another experience from this boars over the years  

I propose we start with cunt bag. 

Feel free to add suggestions and we can maybe get a poll going?

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

So if we can’t/won’t call him Ormond, it’s either The Ormond, or something suitable and slightly offensive, similar to another experience from this boars over the years  

:lol:

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

You have called me worse in person I suppose ya pie. 😂

Yer wee slip on the keyboard will suit the residents Huns on here tae. 😄

Edited by The Ormond

Are The new posters allowed to start posting in Non TA Football straight away, or don't they have to start in Anything Goes/Other Sports/Other Sports (spend a year debating tennis and shinty) and work their way up?