Newco/Oldco - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Welcome back!!

The Auld Ormond is deid. You can’t judge me under my previous guise. I’m keeping my points. If anybody argues with me then I’ll just keep greeting about it to WIFA, the World Internet Forum Association. I’m happy to forget owing any cunt anything but try and take my points away and you’ll no’ see me walking away. I’ve already telt her indoors that oor big hoose must stay open. 

Edited by The Ormond

31 minutes ago, The Ormond said:

The Auld Ormond is deid. You can’t judge me under my previous guise. I’m keeping my points. If anybody argues with me then I’ll just keep greeting about it to WIFA, the World Internet Forum Association. I’m happy to forget owing any cunt anything but try and take my points away and you’ll no’ see me walking away. I’ve already telt her indoors that oor big hoose must stay open. 

If the ormond still posts in the same forum it's still the same ormond to me

6 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Did your wife sell you for a quid to some absolute chancer ? 

Aye. He might want to check his brokerage account / bottom drawer to see if his Arsenal shares are still there.

Edited by thplinth

4 hours ago, The Ormond said:

What's the craic with regards to keeping awards, titles, points, etc from previous entities? Do they carry on? Do I still carry the World Champion stuff for accumulated points?

I thought you'd had a brain embolism in your attempts to be removed from this forum? 

There are people that can help you with your addiction issues. 😉

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

He'll be haemorrhaging fortunes on out of date, expensive IT equipment in an attempt to compete with the top posters around here.

I'm glad hes back, a few posters wouldn't cope without the ormond £

Edited by vanderark14

45 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

😂

only here to see the Ormond...

Slight sidenote, but do American football fans call themselves Chicago Bears and Bearettes?

😛

Nae idea. I just ken that I call them boring cunts. I’d rather chow doon on Mrs. Mols smelly bridge than go to a Yank fitba’ gemme. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

He'll be haemorrhaging fortunes on out of date, expensive IT equipment in an attempt to compete with the top posters around here.

See if the rest o’ you kents hudnae banished me fae the top flight...... Jim Beem, Scoobydoo and JockStrap are first on my list. 😂

As far as this board goes, I’d just agree that the Old Ormond has died and the New Ormond is a completely new entity. It will save Scotty obsessing over the point if you try and claim otherwise ; to the extent he will refuse to refer to you by your original name and in the process, reaching new levels of tedious   😀👍