Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 17 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

4 hours ago, wee_pammy_87 said:

A Scottish girl won it! Haha! 

don’t worry I will set one up for the summer showing ❤️🏝

I didn’t like her at first.

She seemed like the sort of girl you’d talk to on holiday because she was Scottish, then she’d drag you into a fight she’d started outside a chip shop a few hours later. 😂

By the end she was my favourite.

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I didn’t like her at first.

She seemed like the sort of girl you’d talk to on holiday because she was Scottish, then she’d drag you into a fight she’d started outside a chip shop a few hours later. 😂

By the end she was my favourite.

And tell me , how does  Mrs SBCMFC feel about her new found fame ? 🙂

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ma sides are burstin. Just saw this. Nothin better than a good sense of humor..👍👍🙂🙂

I tried to superimpose a set of bagpipes onto your body but there were none small enough.

Well, that and the fact I havent had any superimposing IT lessons yet  🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So we've now got our very own Katie fuckin Hopkins. Sit and and think up contraversal shlt  to get a reaction (yes I know this isn't new). Admin must be desperate for the click bait. Ffs I'm even missing Alan. At least you got the impression he believed in the crap he was posting. 

6 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

So we've now got our very own Katie fuckin Hopkins. Sit and and think up contraversal shlt  to get a reaction (yes I know this isn't new). Admin must be desperate for the click bait. Ffs I'm even missing Alan. At least you got the impression he believed in the crap he was posting. 

who you talking about?   I might have some competition

In the last week, Rolling Hills has stopped trolling football related, but kiltedlegs has appeared and is an even bigger bore on anything goes. I didnt think they were the same boring fuck, but they got to be.

At least the 15th reincarnation of the boring fuck in TA related is here to ruin that section now.

4 hours ago, kumnio said:

In the last week, Rolling Hills has stopped trolling football related, but kiltedlegs has appeared and is an even bigger bore on anything goes. I didnt think they were the same boring fuck, but they got to be.

At least the 15th reincarnation of the boring fuck in TA related is here to ruin that section now.

Never heard of rolling hills.   Bonny was class though