Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 22 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The Non TA section is at its lowest ever point. 

Some of the posts from beavis and butt head are what I expect to see from 10 year old school kids 

Its fucking grim at times. I'm not long back after a good while off the board and it's so frustrating when they ruin threads

2 hours ago, Kirk said:

Its fucking grim at times. I'm not long back after a good while off the board and it's so frustrating when they ruin threads

Erm no. There is no "They". It's one prick that does it. He continually comments after every post I write. I have been very patient the last couple weeks. So much for the Mods doing their job. Abuse is not to be tolerated yet I deal with it everyday from this cretin, and others, they know who they are. I may not be everyone's cup of tea, maybe it's because I'm passionate about Celtic, too fuckin bad. I do however don't deserve to be abused by a drunken gutless fuck, who I know would never say half the garbage he writes to my face, and for good reason. This board has its wee cliques, so be it, I have thick skin.. So don't go putting all the fuckin blame on me for the state of the board.. If the Mods don't like what I said, then can me !! 

On 2/8/2023 at 4:30 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm no. There is no "They". It's one prick that does it. He continually comments after every post I write. I have been very patient the last couple weeks. So much for the Mods doing their job. Abuse is not to be tolerated yet I deal with it everyday from this cretin, and others, they know who they are. I may not be everyone's cup of tea, maybe it's because I'm passionate about Celtic, too fuckin bad. I do however don't deserve to be abused by a drunken gutless fuck, who I know would never say half the garbage he writes to my face, and for good reason. This board has its wee cliques, so be it, I have thick skin.. So don't go putting all the fuckin blame on me for the state of the board.. If the Mods don't like what I said, then can me !! 

You react to every post which encourages it, ideally you block him and none of us need to read the pish thats ruinin every thread.

Nobody put all the blame on you, calm your pants. Nobody mentioned the mods but plenty of posters have mentioned it. 

52 minutes ago, Kirk said:

You react to every post which encourages it, ideally you block him and none of us need to read the pish thats ruinin every thread.

Nobody put all the blame on you, calm your pants. Nobody mentioned the mods but plenty of posters have mentioned it. 

Fair enough. I can't stand it when my name is in the same sentence as that prick. I have feelings you know..😢🤣

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

He is blocked now..👍

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair enough. I can't stand it when my name is in the same sentence as that prick. I have feelings you know..😢🤣

Haha you actually post some decent stuff, all he did was cause hassle.

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He is blocked now..👍

Good decision, looks like he may have fucked off now too. Happy days

13 hours ago, Kirk said:

He’ll be back when he thinks up another really clever identity 😵💫

On 2/9/2023 at 11:55 PM, Kirk said:

No such luck

He's back again after saying he would leave. Posting utter drivel about celtic and trying to goad ramy again

• 1 month later...

Can someone help me out, I really don't understand why a grown adult or in this case grown adults would continue to come back to a forum under different usernames just to goad other people or in the other case argue constantly with everyone about the most tedious of points.

Am I missing something? Is there genuine joy in goading other people? 

If I'm not wanted I tend not to go back because there's no point in being around a place I don't feel welcome

4 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Just a completely sad individual. The chat is just boring and beyond child-like…….. have to say though the main goad-ee is pretty child-like too and rises to it therefore it continues. Solidarity is required for a total ignore ……. not really poss…..and they will feck off.

when you add chripper being back to the mix.......it fucks every single forum on the board

18 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Just a completely sad individual. The chat is just boring and beyond child-like…….. have to say though the main goad-ee is pretty child-like too and rises to it therefore it continues. Solidarity is required for a total ignore ……. not really poss…..and they will feck off.

Can't be talking about me, I don't bother with said individual anymore.. Complete waste of time and only brings the board down...