Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 20 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 is that you moaning about me moaning again? 
I object most profusely to the accusation that I shoved an innocent frog under the bus.
Ok , I did shop him to Scotty, but , to coin a  phrase , the evidence was unredacted and in the public domain 😁

I'm a proud and loud emoji person. I don't mind being outed.

• 3 weeks later...

Biggest problem has been not qualifying for a tourney for over 20 years. When I joined in 2004 the TA Specific,  game threads and General Travel were still popular with a lot of decent topics. In recent years with the frequent failures it is no surprise that the club rivalries have taken over with resulting poor dull threads and trolling. Hopefully we can make a decent fist of the Euros to keep things semi-interesting. 

Good to see this place is still batshit crazy with juvenile humour and good old fashioned outings going on.   TAMB hasnt changed a bit! 😉

Twitter probably did more to change the TAMB, people had the opportunity to spout their pish to a wider audience (including me).  

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Not one new member since February and that was a known troll who's had more usernames than I've had hot dinners.

Also other people can't get their friends approved to join (We've had a couple of posts about that) but weirdly that person got approved.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Not one new member since February and that was a known troll who's had more usernames than I've had hot dinners.

11 minutes ago, phart said:

Also other people can't get their friends approved to join (We've had a couple of posts about that) but weirdly that person got approved.

What do the board owners get from ignoring new joiners? I would have thought more activity would mean more advertising revenue. If they had no interest in running the site why not just shut up shop ? 

On 3/23/2021 at 12:30 PM, fringo said:

Especially the jokes thread.......:D

:ph34r:

Actually you are totally wrong on that. I have been studying jokes for years so know what I'm talking about. It's some of the club based threads and the so-called expert threads that put folk off. Trust me,  💪💪💪😂😂🤪🤪 sit down,  etc etc

On 3/21/2021 at 6:05 AM, phart said:

It’s almost as if one certain guy in charge enjoys having only who he wants on here. 🤔

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

What happened to @Jim Beem new thread? 

No idea ?  Thread removed an a warning ( without the decent of a reason for said warning🤷‍♂️) It would seem poking fun at someone with Multiple ID's is a no no. 

Just to reiterate, The top 3 posters in the Scott McTominay thread are in fact the same person 😂😂 Amazing 

15 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

No idea ?  Thread removed an a warning ( without the decent of a reason for said warning🤷‍♂️) It would seem poking fun at someone with Multiple ID's is a no no. 

Just to reiterate, The top 3 posters in the Scott McTominay thread are in fact the same person 😂😂 Amazing 

I had to check that and discovered I’m 4th 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Seems as though spamming threads with multiple ID’s is fair game but pointing it out isn’t?

24 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂

a warning for what?

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Who's the 3 ID's? 

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I didnt realise there was a ‘top poster ‘ view on each thread and just assumed you were basing Chripper/ TDK/Taylor as just one of the 3 people as its the worst kept secret they are the same person,  and that there were 2 others  . I also thought ‘top poster’ was based on the number of posts made so I had poor mccaughey85 and ei yir macaroon as the  culprits 🙄😁

Dont think Hercule Poirot has much to worry about. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Sorry, missed this. Fairbairn was on the money.

He's busy again in the Scotland v England thread chatting away to another of his creations 😂😂 Bonkers stuff. 

Sounds like a fascinating debate. Wonder who'll come out on top.