Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 19 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Ach, who wants to be "normal"? And what is "normal" anyway?

😂 the’ new normal’  .

I suppose it gives us something to talk about whilst waiting for the pubs to reopen. 

And its raining again 😕

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

So, for those of us who've not been paying attention, who're the ones leaving the emojis? 

One person. The same fat verminous cunt who has spent the last two years ruining this place with his gazillion logins. Once he had started accessing the private profiles of posters it was game over. 

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I mean the effort going through all the threads doing this. Do you think that is normal behaviour? What is their reason? 

I’ve had ones appear from posts months old, probably just clicking on the profile and  doing it one at a time. It’s very strange behaviour indeed. 

11 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I mean the effort going through all the threads doing this. Do you think that is normal behaviour? What is their reason? 

Had a few put on posts of mine overnight, some going back weeks. Not something I'm bothered about but it just seems really weird behaviour.  Why stick emojis on posts buried pages deep in a thread?  Pretty daft stuff.  I know some folk are going stir crazy in lockdown, but FFS have they really got eff all else to do?

11 hours ago, daviebee said:

Had a few put on posts of mine overnight, some going back weeks. Not something I'm bothered about but it just seems really weird behaviour.  Why stick emojis on posts buried pages deep in a thread?  Pretty daft stuff.  I know some folk are going stir crazy in lockdown, but FFS have they really got eff all else to do?

It is weird that you got hit,  it seemed only to be people that were commenting on it. Tiny Tim thinks he knows who it is but it really could be anyone on here.In fact it could be Tiny Tim, he posted a picture of a microwave on its side with a big smiley face a couple of weeks ago, he must have been very bored to discover that 😁

It was very quiet overnight, the fiend must be on day shift this week. Either that or Tiny Tim must be scouring Curry’s website for a microwave that resembles googly eyes. 

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

It is weird that you got hit,  it seemed only to be people that were commenting on it. Tiny Tim thinks he knows who it is but it really could be anyone on here.In fact it could be Tiny Tim, he posted a picture of a microwave on its side with a big smiley face a couple of weeks ago, he must have been very bored to discover that 😁

It was very quiet overnight, the fiend must be on day shift this week. Either that or Tiny Tim must be scouring Curry’s website for a microwave that resembles googly eyes. 

Oh no it wasn't 🤣

Screenshot_20210224-084922_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

:lol:

That's two named suspect so far. Wonder how long a list of suspects we can come up with?

1 hour ago, fringo said:

That was me I'm afraid (but not exclusively). 

And there'll be no recanting :cheers3::P:lol:

:ph34r:

Aye, I've noticed that those folk who were rallying behind you with your suggestion have stepped aside and watched you get shoved under that bus. At least one of them was doing the soving. :lol:

Folk were moaning when they they only got five a day. Now some of the same folk are moaning that there are too many. Some folk just like to have an excuse to moan. 

FREE THE FRINGO ONE. :lol:

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, I've noticed that those folk who were rallying behind you with your suggestion have stepped aside and watched you get shoved under that bus. At least one of them was doing the soving. :lol:

Folk were moaning when they they only got five a day. Now some of the same folk are moaning that there are too many. Some folk just like to have an excuse to moan. 

FREE THE FRINGO ONE. :lol:

😂 is that you moaning about me moaning again? 
I object most profusely to the accusation that I shoved an innocent frog under the bus.
Ok , I did shop him to Scotty, but , to coin a  phrase , the evidence was unredacted and in the public domain 😁

35 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 is that you moaning about me moaning again? 
I object most profusely to the accusation that I shoved an innocent frog under the bus.
Ok , I did shop him to Scotty, but , to coin a  phrase , the evidence was unredacted and in the public domain 😁

I never named any complainers. Not even jigsaw ID.