Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, thplinth said:

There is some weird shit going on here...

WHO'S ONLINE   10 MEMBERS, 2 ANONYMOUS, 384 GUESTS (SEE FULL LIST)

WTF?

That seriously is weird .  384 guests checking out ancient threads like the czech republic game from 2016.  
Unless it is Chripper planning his next reincarnation 🙄

6 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Just had a look and 4 of the guests were looking at individual profiles - wtf is that about!

Probably me an' my big thumbs (curse 'em) 😫  If on my phone, I keep bringing up folks profiles by accident as right close to the updated thread button.   Not four at once though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 11:27 PM, dan cake said:

Too many folk at the wind-up

Yep. The troll wave has successfully killed the remnant board just as it was starting to get going again. 

8 hours plus on AOB during the day without a post! I think we have to say it is over.

A few folk huddled around a single fire in football related is not the TAMB. Fuck it.

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

Yep. The troll wave has successfully killed the remnant board just as it was starting to get going again. 

8 hours plus on AOB during the day without a post! I think we have to say it is over.

A few folk huddled around a single fire in football related is not the TAMB. Fuck it.

It’s just quiet because Young Coco is on his hollibobs the noo. Gie the Hun obsessor another week. 😊

8 hours ago, WCTA said:

It’s just quiet because Young Coco is on his hollibobs the noo. Gie the Hun obsessor another week. 😊

Why is it always huns? Creepy stalker above is a super bitter one as well. I think it has my posts on follow. :lol: 

There is actually a scale...

stalker level

Way of measuring the creepiness of a stalker on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being the creepiest. To break it down:

1-3: Non-threatening stalker. Might be creepy but not always. Unlikely to force a meeting or conversation between themself and the stalkee.

4-6: Has the potential to seek the stalkee out, but won't for certain. The middle ground on the stalker level, for those stalkers whose motives you aren't sure of.

7-9: Creepy stalker. Will go out of his or her way to try and meet or converse with the stalkee. Never knowingly go to a place you may encounter a 7-9 level stalker by yourself.

10: File the restraining order.
To determine how serious your stalker problem is, consult the stalker level scale.

Stalker level... Creepy.

Bitterness level... Hun.

Still you are on the right thread for it at least.

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

There is actually a scale...

Stalker level... Creepy.

Bitterness level... Hun.

Still you are on the right thread for it at least.

There's been a parade of them as well. It's like they think you're a catholic or something. Mind the stories Jim Fairlie had about him being the only catholic copper in Fife, the passive aggression etc

Trying to stalk you and gaslight you. I've already mentioned the best example for me, when everyone was doing some survey and toting up percentages and mine was over 100, in comes the "stalker", oh only you would get over 100 blah di blah some perjorative, some gaslighting. Yet the majority of the folk doing it before me had over 100 as well. Not even reading the thread just reading my posts and then trying to point out flaws in faux pally way.

Well least you're bringing meaning to someone's life, and at least you're not them.