Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

Ron hasn't posted on here since the Kraigh (fuck forgot how to spell it) thread. That's how long ago he posted as Ron. Over a decade.

So not sure how accurately one can map his style of posting to 2019. Went and checked it was before december 2008 anyway as posts referencing it from then on jambokickback.

3 minutes ago, phart said:

Ron hasn't posted on here since the Kraigh (fuck forgot how to spell it) thread. That's how long ago he posted as Ron. Over a decade.

So not sure how accurately one can map his style of posting to 2019. Went and checked it was before december 2008 anyway as posts referencing it from then on jambokickback.

He's a friend of mine on Facebook, he still spouts the same amount of pish in the same style as before.

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It amazes me how much effort they put into a negative / reverse identity on here. Rather than just post as themselves they invent this weird character posting reams of pish or become an antiposter of someone. They really need the reaction of ‘regulars’, that is very obvious, it does feed them. They get all needy and clingy the longer they are ignored. Which is amusing.

It makes me think they’re mentally ill. 

I did not think it was Ron either but as slasher asks what is stopping him just putting on this character? Old Ron never used capitals, was quite abrupt and typically rude. Apart from that it could easily be ron. Would not be hard to fake it would it? It is the saddest shit no matter what it is...

24 minutes ago, aaid said:

He's a friend of mine on Facebook, he still spouts the same amount of pish in the same style as before.

When he’s not up to that he’s scouring the fuck out of peoples private lives and details no matter that they live thousands of miles away. Finding out all sorts of stuff about guys Wives, families, etc and using it to point score. He’s one horrible sad cunt who gets his kicks out of shit like that. Nothing is beyond that fat piece of shit. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

It makes me think they’re mentally ill. 

14 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I think you could be right.

The only person I have ever had to block was the boards resident Rain Man, Chripper. Not a well chap. 

If we are lucky they are mentally ill... otherwise they are here to destroy the TAMB.

The multiple ID's have taken it to the inevitable next level. It is now going to go exponential. Mods are obviously standing off.

Board might just disappear. Might be no time for goodbyes. Some one should probably start a 'goodbye just in case' thread.

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I think you could be right.

The only person I have ever had to block was the boards resident Rain Man, Chripper. Not a well chap. 

But Chripper is back amongst us once again, there is no doubt of that.

That's the tragic specimen who was answering back to his own posts with his alternative username. Im pretty sure the same sad act also had at least another 2 usernames on the go at the exact same time. 

Meh, I have abandoned my cheery thread,  happiness is overrated.

What is it with some people at the gym ? I joined a month ago after 23 years in exile as I need to get a bit fitter. But I cannot get on the body strengthening weight machines as folk are sitting on them forever,  just fookin texting , Txt txt txt. Txt txt . Txt txt.

They occasionally lift the weights with their legs then back to txt txt txt. They are sitting  with hoodies on and look as white as a ghost, whereas  the sweat is lashing off me even though i am wearing less clothing than is deemed appropriate for a woman of my age.  

Why do they bother going and hogging all the machines ? A girl was on an exercise bike calling a fookin chinese takeaway on her phone last week. She was just sitting on it, she wasn't even peddling. 

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

What is it with some people at the gym ? I joined a month ago after 23 years in exile as I need to get a bit fitter. But I cannot get on the body strengthening weight machines as folk are sitting on them forever,  just fookin texting , Txt txt txt. Txt txt . Txt txt.

They occasionally lift the weights with their legs then back to txt txt txt. They are sitting  with hoodies on and look as white as a ghost, whereas  the sweat is lashing off me even though i am wearing less clothing than is deemed appropriate for a woman of my age.  

Why do they bother going and hogging all the machines ? A girl was on an exercise bike calling a fookin chinese takeaway on her phone last week. She was just sitting on it, she wasn't even peddling. 

Are you sure that is a gym you are going to?

59 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Are you sure that is a gym you are going to?

Oh yes, and its not any old gym its ‘Pure ‘ Gym.  
You know its a gym because everyone has that haunted look on their face that says they would rather be anywhere else in the world than in a gym. 

One of the hoodies who was doing bugger all had the cheek to be carrying a 2 litre bottle of water about with her. The water was heavier than the weights she was lifting. 

11 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Oh yes, and its not any old gym its ‘Pure ‘ Gym.  
You know its a gym because everyone has that haunted look on their face that says they would rather be anywhere else in the world than in a gym. 

One of the hoodies who was doing bugger all had the cheek to be carrying a 2 litre bottle of water about with her. The water was heavier than the weights she was lifting. 

On 11/7/2019 at 7:40 PM, thplinth said:

If we are lucky they are mentally ill... otherwise they are here to destroy the TAMB.

The multiple ID's have taken it to the inevitable next level. It is now going to go exponential. Mods are obviously standing off.

Board might just disappear. Might be no time for goodbyes. Some one should probably start a 'goodbye just in case' thread.

The Tamb was broken this morning. Well, it wouldn't work for me anyway. I thought that that was THE END. 

On 11/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, TDYER63 said:

I thought you had Netflix ? What need is the gym ?

27 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I thought you had Netflix ? What need is the gym ?

😁 that actually sounds like something Homer would say.

Netflix is why I need the gym. My sofa has a permanent impression of my arse embedded into it and it is not a good look I can tell you. 

I am not going cos I want to that’s for sure. I had a basic health check a few weeks ago. Mostly everything was fine, cholesterol very good , but my blood pressure was veering into the high category. So thought I had better do something.
It was either the gym or cutting down on wine. End of discussion. 🍸🍸