Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

Just now, Orraloon said:

Aye, and he wouldn't be allowed to just come back with a different name. One rule for one and one rule for....... eh..................everybody else anaw.

The shite that Ormond got banned for several posters on here do the same. The exact same word for word. You think Ormond wasn’t studying that?

12 minutes ago, WCTA said:

The shite that Ormond got banned for several posters on here do the same. The exact same word for word. You think Ormond wasn’t studying that?

I have no idea what either of them got banned for.

If it was up to me I wouldn't ban anybody except for stuff that might have legal implications for the TAMB. The board needs as many posters as it can get. Mind you, I might be persuaded to make an exception for that psychopath spammer, geezer.

Just now, Orraloon said:

If it was up to me I wouldn't ban anybody except for stuff that might have legal implications for the TAMB. The board needs as many posters as it can get. Mind you, I might be persuaded to make an exception for that psychopath spammer, geezer.

Spot on. Folk who clype like a school bairn need to also remember this. 👍

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The board is fucked. Another troll in the non TA section desperate to argue about ra peepul and TDK accusing people of alcoholism again whilst spamming the shit out the TA section.

Cant disagree with that. Just read the comments in TA Specific. No need for it..

8 hours ago, WCTA said:

I’ve been thinking for a while now that the same fat Fife cunt who is creating all the aliases is either one himself or is in cahoots with them.

You have said this a few times and accused a fair few of that. It really really isn't him. I know you have a thing for him but its not him, trust me. Ron had a VERY distinctive posting style which none of the other trolls have.

1 hour ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

You have said this a few times and accused a fair few of that. It really really isn't him. I know you have a thing for him but its not him, trust me. Ron had a VERY distinctive posting style which none of the other trolls have.

Amazed no-one else sees this. 

2 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

I have the absolute proof now. No point in trying to make you see that though. 

2 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Not that I know either way, but you don't think that someone could adapt their posting style to suit another identity? Anyway there was a pretty clear case of someone having a conversation with themselves under two usernames the other day. It's feckin bizarre behaviour 😳

Better still, why can't everyone just ignore the fkin roasters and stop engaging with them? Stick them on Ignore and the TAMB becomes far more readable.  You need to stay logged in though.

Deny them the attention they crave and they'll soon find somewhere else to go. Except maybe that bonny78 erse - that's one persistent wee boring bstrd!  :lol: 

5 hours ago, slasher said:

Not that I know either way, but you don't think that someone could adapt their posting style to suit another identity? Anyway there was a pretty clear case of someone having a conversation with themselves under two usernames the other day. It's feckin bizarre behaviour 😳

Which is what he has done to fool folk like Dalgety. 

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

Trolls, multiple ID’s.......call it what you want but the fact of the matter is,  the board is now (with the TA section the worst)  an ideal outlet for the socially retarded to spend their time 🤷‍♂️.  

How are you enjoying yourself?;)

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Trolls, multiple ID’s.......call it what you want but the fact of the matter is,  the board is now (with the TA section the worst)  an ideal outlet for the socially retarded to spend their time 🤷‍♂️.  

It amazes me how much effort they put into a negative / reverse identity on here. Rather than just post as themselves they invent this weird character posting reams of pish or become an antiposter of someone. They really need the reaction of ‘regulars’, that is very obvious, it does feed them. They get all needy and clingy the longer they are ignored. Which is amusing.

Edited by thplinth