Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Nice enough, kinky boots, but not enough boobage for me I’m afraid. 

Thanks though :)

I wasn't actually selling her. . Aberdonians are never happy,  always looking for value for money 🙄

15 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Lovely eyes 😊

Thats more like it. A simple man. 

51 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I wasn't actually selling her. . Aberdonians are never happy,  always looking for value for money 🙄

Thats more like it. A simple man. 

If I’m paying for her, I want value for money 😂😂😂

• 4 months later...
36 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Someone has taken it to a new level.. Seems like a coordinated effort. It is working. :(

Are you referring to the guiser and his numerous profiles? Using new usernames for a couple of days before retiring them and returning to other IDs that have been set up previously. It is truly tragic. Seems to have a hell of a lot of time on his hands.

How shit must life be to get your cheapies doing that?

Have the mods all been gassed?

Edited by Farcity

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Isn’t there a way that they can check ip addresses, or something like that and just boot out the clowns?

I have no idea what an IP address really is, but I’ve heard every device has its own one or something like that 🙈🤣

Yeah but very simple to muddy the waters as far as an IP address goes. 

It's the same cunt. Nae doobt.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:23 PM, Farcity said:

Are you referring to the guiser and his numerous profiles? Using new usernames for a couple of days before retiring them and returning to other IDs that have been set up previously. It is truly tragic. Seems to have a hell of a lot of time on his hands.

Probably the most cringeworthy thing Ive seen on here and of course, there has been  some stiff competition. TA section back to being a no-go area. 🤷‍♂️

On 10/14/2019 at 11:23 PM, Farcity said:

Yep. Toe curlingly cringeworthy stuff. 

Edited by thplinth

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

the true measure for the death of the TAMB is the total time since last post. As I look now you have TA Specific / otherfitba / other stuff running at ..... 43mins/1hr/6hrs 

for a sat nicht, this board be dyin.

The TA Specific should be active again as soon as Chripper’s Mum feeds him his mashed banana 👍

Facebook is in decline.  Just the way of the world.  Hopefully the TAMB will survive.  But only if the bile against Rangers stops.  It went to a ridiculous level.  Just wait until the usual suspects come on here and reply with the bile against me simply because I am a Gers fan.  That is why the board could die.  Stop the bile.

10 hours ago, ger intae them said:

the true measure for the death of the TAMB is the total time since last post. As I look now you have TA Specific / otherfitba / other stuff running at ..... 43mins/1hr/6hrs 

for a sat nicht, this board be dyin.

You are damned right. 2 years ago I would have had at least 5 people offering me suggestions for a news mattress topper and feigning even a little interest in my crumbling hip .

Where are the new members that seem to be joining? Are there new people posting in the football sections? Or are they perhaps just being invented to make the board look like it is of interest ? 

I am happy to shut up and have new people post if allows the board to be freshened up .