Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

25 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

What a brass neck this one has

Someone who has posted 119 times in 15 years is in no position to be questioning what other posters do or don’t bring to the board

Post counts have been reset on more than one occasion over the years.  

Why has Ormond been given an indefinite ban? 

Theres a lot worse on here than him. 

Seems shunkyboy is using his admin powers and just banning who he wants, when he wants. 

Edited by dandydunn

Just now, Orraloon said:

Have you asked him? He's more likely to know than the rest of us.

He has no idea. The discussion on this thread was ongoing and he received an indefinite ban last night. I can’t see anything completely out or order on here. Certainly not the first person to have a dual log in. 

As a TAMB jailhouse lawyer my guess is it was when he switched back to Ormond from The Ormond and posted two posts one after the other on the thread. That was taking the modpiss and will have irked the mods is my guess. You can kill off an ID and start another (I know, I asked) but not have two at the same time. 

Edited by thplinth

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

He has no idea. The discussion on this thread was ongoing and he received an indefinite ban last night. I can’t see anything completely out or order on here. Certainly not the first person to have a dual log in. 

They won't have banned all his log ins. 

It's not that long ago he was pretending to commit TAMB suicide. Maybe the mods decided to implement a TAMB euthanasia program to put him out of his misery. 

He will be sadly missed.

RIP, again.

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

As a TAMB jailhouse lawyer my guess is it was when he switched back to Ormond from The Ormond and posted two posts one after the other on the thread. That was taking the modpiss and will have irked the mods is my guess. You can kill off an ID and start another (I know, I asked) but not have two at the same time. 

Asking for a friend, were you?;)

Having two IDs is OK as long as you don't get caught. Looks like OrmondTheOrmand was trying to get caught. Another case of suicide by mod.

Then again, maybe they just banned him for seriously bad spelling?

6 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Asking for a friend, were you?;)

Having two IDs is OK as long as you don't get caught. Looks like OrmondTheOrmand was trying to get caught. Another case of suicide by mod.

Then again, maybe they just banned him for seriously bad spelling?

I think everyone knew that “The Ormond” was a pisstake and who it was. It’s not like he was trying to hide. 

Just another way of showing how bad this board is getting. 

Whatever happened, it’s pathetic. There’s mountains of personal abuse goes on here that goes untouched. 

I guess it’s just who you are and if your face fits, that you get away with it. 

This place is more like Scottish football than anyone would ever believe. 

C'mon now Ormond was 'pushing the (mod) envelope' a little. We all love Ormond (except maybe all the Rangers fans on here) but he has clearly seen the (crap and low budget) monster in Bird Box and so will continue to step in front of the mod train at every opportunity.

20 hours ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Or even one half for those still on their original account and one for those on their 2-3-4-5-6-7 account. Also dont really get how someone gets banned because their posting style gets folks backs up but others are openly using obvious second logins because they have a ban. Wierd.

20 hours ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Even some of those that prefixed with "The" have other previous identitys. Not that I give a shit but someone got banned for being annoying while breaking board rules is acceptable because you are in the "in crowd".

19 hours ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Why did he get banned. Trolling? I just think he was one of these people you encounter all the time. Repetitive yes but not a Troll. Just surprised given the hard line taken against him it's not extended to obvious accounts from banned posters.

17 hours ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

I get what your saying but Ormond has previous and further logins. Totally against board rules. One is banned for being annoying to the board and the other still here after constantly breaking the rules. P.s actually think Ormond brings something to this place but injustice is wrong.

Like that.

🤣Banned for posting with two logins🤣.

Congrats mods, if you mission is to completely fuck the board up, you are succeeding 

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

I think there was more reason to ban Ormond than Chripper but I don't think either should have been banned.

Absolute nonsense.

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

And not the first to be banned for having multiple logins either.