Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

The board was fucked a long time ago. Then allowed to drop further into bawbaggery when repeated attempts by that fat cunt above to reincarnate himself time and again with the sole purpose of destroying the board. How anybody cannae see that is beyond me. The fat cunt sitting in his scabby armchair trolling between here and creeping on folks private lives through his social media obsession. Cunts he disnae even know. FFS. Life in his flea infested shit hole hoose I suppose. It’s no’ as if any cow’s going to gie his scabby, mauchit  tadger a handy never mind a ride. 

On 4/9/2019 at 4:42 AM, dandydunn said:

There’s certain posters that just talk about rangers/Celtic and can’t see any other viewpoint apart from my team=good, the others=bad.

That’s what gets people riled up, talk absolute nonsense then get all upset when they get called out. 

Theyre the ones ruining the board and the trolling is just allowed to happen and it gets out of hand very quickly with only certain posters getting banned. It’s ridiculous. 

Totally agree with you for once. No need for it. Some posters need look at themselves in the mirror. Just saying like...

54 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

There should be a TAMB memorial service to honour our dear brother poster Ormond who was cruelly cut down in his prime whilst winding up the dark and evil forces of internet hunnery.

Hats off please

It appears that on or around the third day (I'll be honest, I wasn't really counting) he rose from the dead & recommenced his mission. 

6 hours ago, The Ormond said:

The board was fucked a long time ago. Then allowed to drop further into bawbaggery when repeated attempts by that fat cunt above to reincarnate himself time and again with the sole purpose of destroying the board. How anybody cannae see that is beyond me. The fat cunt sitting in his scabby armchair trolling between here and creeping on folks private lives through his social media obsession. Cunts he disnae even know. FFS. Life in his flea infested shit hole hoose I suppose. It’s no’ as if any cow’s going to gie his scabby, mauchit  tadger a handy never mind a ride. 

Nurse nurse bring the valium 😆

2 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

It appears that on or around the third day (I'll be honest, I wasn't really counting) he rose from the dead & recommenced his mission. 

Both Ormonds are still alive and kicking. The auld ain’s just trying tae get away wae his charge sheet. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

DD was talking about you in his example and you obliviously agreed ('for once').

To be honest Scotty, I do not worry about DD. He clearly does not like me, which is fine. This is a messageboard, I will carry on... Enjoy your day...

16 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Another thread locked because...............

Because for the 2nd time the thread became people personally abusing each other and just name calling.  There is far too much of it going on, people need to learn to grow up and behave and stop the playground stuff.

If the thread had stayed constructive, it wouldn't have been an issue.

52 minutes ago, TAMB1 said:

Because for the 2nd time the thread became people personally abusing each other and just name calling.  There is far too much of it going on, people need to learn to grow up and behave and stop the playground stuff.

If the thread had stayed constructive, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Would the logical action to take not be to deal with the disruptive individuals accordingly rather than lock the thread?

30 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

Would the logical action to take not be to deal with the disruptive individuals accordingly rather than lock the thread?

Presumably they did which is why you came back with another account.

Edited by aaid

2 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

Please enlighten me, where was I abusive or when did I resort to name calling in the second thread?

I'm not a mod, if I were you would've been thrown off a long time ago 

1 hour ago, UpTheSlope said:

You don’t have to be a mod to use the quote function to back your original claims up

Well, really you do as you can't quote from a locked topic, so you'd need to unlock it first.   You haven't really thought this through, champ, have you.

Any way using good old copy and paste - you can check these were both from from you.

I might have a new profile but it would appear you still have the same poker stuck up yer arse

It’s even shiter now that you’ve commented 

🥁🥁🥁

Just a wild guess but I imagine that's what TAMB1 was talking about.

On 4/26/2019 at 4:27 PM, aaid said:

Well, really you do as you can't quote from a locked topic, so you'd need to unlock it first.   You haven't really thought this through, champ, have you.

Any way using good old copy and paste - you can check these were both from from you.

Just a wild guess but I imagine that's what TAMB1 was talking about.

Well, well, well aaid m’boy with a little bit of effort you can quote from a locked topic... just as you have done above 🤨

Regarding Parkshite having a poker up his arse, I’m assuming your just completely airbrushing the abusive post, one of many I may add, in which he directed at me to support your somewhat flawed agenda

Now with regards to the quoted post to theplinth from myself, with the 🥁🥁🥁 emojis it’s pretty evident that it was a banterful post a la “bdum tshh!” admittedly pishy banterful but banterful nonetheless. Although, on the other hand it could be construed as justifiable after he took the time to read through then criticise the thread 

Are you one of these butthurt(wanky phrase thread for this pish) individuals who doesn’t like it when people who are on the end of abuse reciprocate some abuse back

Edited by UpTheSlope

For a while Parkshite seems to have had a major problem with me on here and his digs and abusive posts haven’t ever really phased me but on Wednesday I was actually doubled over with laughter at how riled he was

I’m actually a wee bit concerned for his mental health 

6 hours ago, UpTheSlope said:

Now with regards to the quoted post to theplinth from myself, with the 🥁🥁🥁 emojis it’s pretty evident that it was a banterful post a la “bdum tshh!” admittedly pishy banterful but banterful nonetheless. Although, on the other hand it could be construed as justifiable after he took the time to read through then criticise the thread

See, that is why you are banned. The MODs are not fooled by this "It was a joke... but no I meant it" routine. :wink2:

There seems to be a handful of cunts who just spam every second thread these days, and its boring as hell.

I know that trolls get some kind of sick pleasure out of it, but jesus, some people need to get a life.