Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Has ormond been banned again? 

Wouldn't be a surprise if he has.  Since he's came back from his self imposed exile he's been on a crusade to noise up Rangers fans and get someone to "grass on him".  

44 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Wouldn't be a surprise if he has.  Since he's came back from his self imposed exile he's been on a crusade to noise up Rangers fans and get someone to "grass on him".  

to be fair, those he targets ruin the board.

There are other offenders on here who get away with worse, its like the SFA disciplinary panel on here 😂

Edited by vanderark14

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

There are other offenders on here who get away with worse, its like the SFA disciplinary panel on here 😂

There's more than just "hun cunts" ruining the board but I don't see them getting the same level of vitriol.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

There's more than just "hun cunts" ruining the board but I don't see them getting the same level of vitriol.

you're clearly not reading the board much

I got a torrent of abuse from a tim and a hun recently

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

you're clearly not reading the board much

I got a torrent of abuse from a tim and a hun recently

It was more the frequency I was referring to.  I'm sure in the instance you're talking about you deserved it....:wink2:

Just now, Fairbairn said:

It was more the frequency I was referring to.  I'm sure in the instance you're talking about you deserved it....:wink2:

I probably did in the eyes of the the two morons firing out the abuse. 

There’s certain posters that just talk about rangers/Celtic and can’t see any other viewpoint apart from my team=good, the others=bad.

That’s what gets people riled up, talk absolute nonsense then get all upset when they get called out. 

Theyre the ones ruining the board and the trolling is just allowed to happen and it gets out of hand very quickly with only certain posters getting banned. It’s ridiculous. 

10 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Better just allowing people to post freely and you can block who you don’t wanna interact with.

Mods can delete posts rather than closing down 20 page threads. 

Why are you so bothered about it being locked? 

Especially when it was a blatant 'Suicide by Cop' attempt and the poor malkied thread was selected almost at random by the presumably now deid Ormond.

edit: And let the record show - another TAMB suicide.

Edited by thplinth

If it wasnt for the mods and the people that have backed the board there would be no board. I got banned a couple of weeks ago and rightly so as i got riled and shouldnt have reacted. Its the name calling especially 'scum' that lets the board down. In our hearts we are all scotland supporters. I thoroughly enjoyed the hearts game last week and the dons supporters werre terrific. Great atmoaphere. The other rangers guys on here are like myself and cant abide bigotry. But still get labelled withe scum word. Any expletives like that should earn a ban imo. If ormond is banned again he deserves it. He even accused me 'for a fact' that i was big ron ffs. And called me fat. That is just child speak. I know i lile a wind up on here but never nasty to folk. Scotland and gl........ u know the rest 👍

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Just don’t see why they can’t delete posts like they’ve done in other threads instead 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Especially when it was a blatant 'Suicide by Cop' attempt and the poor malkied thread was selected almost at random by the presumably now deid Ormond.

edit: And let the record show - another TAMB suicide.

It's no exactly a hardship though, is it? You pair are starting to sound like that "snowflake generation" I hear folk going on about.;)

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If it wasnt for the mods and the people that have backed the board there would be no board. I got banned a couple of weeks ago and rightly so as i got riled and shouldnt have reacted. Its the name calling especially 'scum' that lets the board down. In our hearts we are all scotland supporters. I thoroughly enjoyed the hearts game last week and the dons supporters werre terrific. Great atmoaphere. The other rangers guys on here are like myself and cant abide bigotry. But still get labelled withe scum word. Any expletives like that should earn a ban imo. If ormond is banned again he deserves it. He even accused me 'for a fact' that i was big ron ffs. And called me fat. That is just child speak. I know i lile a wind up on here but never nasty to folk. Scotland and gl........ u know the rest 👍

BILE 

Perhaps they chose to close this particular thread to make a point , ie this is an example of where it all goes wrong . Otherwise  I cannot see why they just didnt delete the posts as  a new thread just gets opened anyway.  

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Agreed. Some posters seem untouchable. There is a message at the top of the politics section that says other posters are your opponents not your enemy, some would do well to adhere to it. 

🙄 😂 😂😂

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If it wasnt for the mods and the people that have backed the board there would be no board.

Wrong, some members had already sourced another home, however in a private tendering process the board was handed over from anon to anon, anonymously.

Edited by phart

1 hour ago, phart said:

Wrong, some members had already sourced another home, however in a private tendering process the board was handed over from anon to anon, anonymously.

I dont know the ins and outs phart but at least they have kept it going. It cheers us up!! All i saying is folk should be a bit more respectful. Have a laugh andaa wind up. And good debates which i enjoy reading from u plinth and others about politics etc.. none of this scum pish which is simply......... well Bile

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I dont know the ins and outs phart but at least they have kept it going. It cheers us up!! All i saying is folk should be a bit more respectful. Have a laugh andaa wind up. And good debates which i enjoy reading from u plinth and others about politics etc.. none of this scum pish which is simply......... well Bile

Oh no not the bile, not the bile !

Will somebody please stop the bile !

My god we have got to stop the bile somehow !

This site I am totally grateful for but the mods need to be more involved to help promote discussion instead of new threads all the time when their comments to contribute to discussions. 

One thread recently was because someone was enthusiastic, and rather than disagreeing and stating their case, someone started another thread saying they were feeling pessimistic. 

Although if people are being banned for being abusive that atleast some signs of life to help the site, I don't want the site to die a slow death, I am not on Facebook and wont ever be so this site is part of my daily routine even if not posting.