Shithousery XI - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Shithousery XI

Thought it might be quite fun to come up with a shithousery XI from the top flight. (Partly off the back of seeing Mcgregor at fir park yesterday, barely touched the ball and still managed to be a complete knob 😂 )

I’m going.

McGregor

Lustig Hartley McKenna Logan

Naismith Brown Mckinnon Imrie

Morelos Lafferty

Subs: Cerny, Griffiths, McGowan 

I’m guessing some of them depend on rivalries and teams/players you like/dislike, but I think at least half that team are beyond debate.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Thought it might be quite fun to come up with a shithousery XI from the top flight. (Partly off the back of seeing Mcgregor at fir park yesterday, barely touched the ball and still managed to be a complete knob 😂 )

I’m going.

McGregor

Lustig Hartley McKenna Logan

Naismith Brown Mckinnon Imrie

Morelos Lafferty

Subs: Cerny, Griffiths, McGowan 

I’m guessing some of them depend on rivalries and teams/players you like/dislike, but I think at least half that team are beyond debate.

Logan is such a wanker you've played him out of position to fit him in haha

Mckenna, really?

15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Logan is such a wanker you've played him out of position to fit him in haha

Mckenna, really?

I was struggling for Centre halves surprisingly. 😂

Logan had to be in, but Lustig was the 1st name on the team sheet.

Broadfoot is a bit like some of the good left backs at Scotland, unfortunate to be behind some world class shithousers. Definitely worth at least a place on the bench alongside Boyd.

:lol:

I can’t decide whether to give Levein a Director If Football role to let Lennon manage this team?

😛

Edited by sbcmfc

McGregor

Logan Lustig Boyata Halliday

Jack Brown 

Naismith Morelos Lafferty Boyd

Disappointing there's only one Don in there.  Exactly our problem, too nice. 

Edited by SMcoolJ

32 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

McGregor

Jack Brown 

I’m giving Cerny a place on the bench based on performances for Accies and Thistle. Time wasting at 0-0 20 minutes in to games v Motherwell. If that’s the height of your ambition....

Halliday seems a popular choice, he aspires to be a poor mans Barry Ferguson. He’s mastered the torn face expression, but that’s about it.

I think he’s pretty rubbish at it (shithousing), not even on the same planet as Brown. Same applies to Ryan Jack, he’d learn a thing or two from Ian Black.

:lol:

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I’m giving Cerny a place on the bench based on performances for Accies and Thistle. Time wasting at 0-0 20 minutes in to games v Motherwell. If that’s the height of your ambition....

Everyone will have their reasons for including some but not others.  I'm still bemused at you including McKenna?  Just in case anyone with a "hard-on" is reading this, I fully agree with Logan!!

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

McGregor

Jack Brown 

I'm intrigued to know how Boyata has made it in? Not a lot of selection at centre half mind you.

24 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Everyone will have their reasons for including some but not others.  I'm still bemused at you including McKenna?  Just in case anyone with a "hard-on" is reading this, I fully agree with Logan!!

3 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I'm intrigued to know how Boyata has made it in? Not a lot of selection at centre half mind you.

Aye, I was struggling for centre halves, Peter Hartley deserves a mention for the winding up Rangers then scoring a last minute equaliser against them, and getting sent off after the final whistle for decking Dougie Imrie.

All I had for McKenna was his battles with Morelos, Boyata scoring the winner in the game theGB had the “not fit to wear the shirt” banner was quite funny to the neutral...