Pick the Bottom 3 Now. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pick the Bottom 3 Now.

Far too much attention getting given to the boring old top of the league on this forum.

All the action is at the bottom!!

So….if all you glory hunters could indulge me for one  minute and pretend that you give a sh1t, of the 3 clubs in the battle….

1. Who do you want to go down?

2. Who do you think will go down?

Obviously I both want and think St. Mirren will finish 3rd bottom and be safe.

If I’m being selfish and thinking purely what will be best for St. Mirren next season then I’d want Dundee to get relegated and replaced with RossCo and Hamilton to win the play off.

If I’m thinking what is best for the league then I’d want Hamilton to finish bottom, Dundee Utd to pip RosssCo to the Championship title and Dundee to win the play off.

In reality, I think Dundee will finish bottom and be replaced by RossCo and Dundee Utd will prevail in a play off against Hamilton.

Thoughts?  

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Is this the first year you've predicted Accies will go down?

Don’t think I’ve made a prediction before. Certainly not last season as we weren’t even in the league. 

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

I want Hamilton, Livi and Killie to go down. 

I think St Mirren will start picking up some points and Hamilton will finish in the play off position and Dundee bottom.   

Ha ha. You might be struggling to get your wish of Killie to go down. 

I know where you’re coming from tho. I don’t mind Killie so I’d just prefer they ripped up their pitch and put grass down. 

Dundee look like they’re in trouble, they literally gave up on Saturday after we took the lead, and we should have won far more comfortably.

I’m coming over for Wednesdays game, bery unlikely we’ll get anything from that but you never know, the big match for us is  Saturday, unfortunately our record against Hamilton is shocking, I think we’ll finish in the play off place.

No idea how that’ll pan out. 

26 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Dundee look like they’re in trouble, they literally gave up on Saturday after we took the lead, and we should have won far more comfortably.

I’m coming over for Wednesdays game, bery unlikely we’ll get anything from that but you never know, the big match for us is  Saturday, unfortunately our record against Hamilton is shocking, I think we’ll finish in the play off place.

No idea how that’ll pan out. 

Get aff ma thread wi yer negative Murn arenae gonnae finish 3rd bottom pish. 

As long as Dundee finish either bottom or third bottom I’m not that fussed. Mind you, I cant help but feel its Hamiltons ‘turn’ They have a very annoying habit of shitehousing their way to safety time after time. (  if im brutally honest I have a grudging respect for their efforts  )

Ross County could wrap up the league this week to be honest. Fingers crossed they continue to shite themselves as much as United have been 😡

5 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Are you Big Ramy? 

5 hours ago, bonzo said:

Was just about to ask the same question. 

Certainly a good impression.

-----------------------------------------------

If I were writing the script, it would be Hamilton down and Dundee United up.

Dundee are fucked, we will definitely finish bottom. 

Hamilton Wankademicals will get out of it as usual. 

St Mirren to go down via the playoffs. 

McIntyre should take his two ex Ross County players/lovers and get themselves to fuck. Martin Woods is the worst player I’ve seen since Neil McCann thought signing paraplegics was a good idea. As for Craig Curran, what does he do apart look like a ginger rabies twat, it’s not often you root for a disease, but cmon rabies. 

4 hours ago, kumnio said:

Dundee are fucked, we will definitely finish bottom. 

Hamilton Wankademicals will get out of it as usual. 

St Mirren to go down via the playoffs. 

McIntyre should take his two ex Ross County players/lovers and get themselves to fuck. Martin Woods is the worst player I’ve seen since Neil McCann thought signing paraplegics was a good idea. As for Craig Curran, what does he do apart look like a ginger rabies twat, it’s not often you root for a disease, but cmon rabies. 

😂😂😂😂😂 

Sorry.