New kit - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New kit

paulc76

2 minutes ago, dezmondo said:

I don't suppose anyone knows where you can buy the current goalkeeper top in a junior size. Not listed on the JD site. 

JD Sports is your only option, I was in the one in the Aberdeen today and it was on sale with only a few junior sizes.  Adults was 22 quid i beleive so I debated if I should get it for myself, it looked better online or TV - in the flesh it looks dull. 

20 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Purely based on their work with Celtic, I hope they never get the gig. The kits are garbage.

Republic of Ireland signed a new long terms deal with them this week and their fans are up in arms about it.

New Balance actually started off really good, but they have just descended into mediocre stuff compared to what Adidas and Umbro have been bringing out of late, when 2/3 years ago NB was probably the best around.

57 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Republic of Ireland signed a new long terms deal with them this week and their fans are up in arms about it.

New Balance actually started off really good, but they have just descended into mediocre stuff compared to what Adidas and Umbro have been bringing out of late, when 2/3 years ago NB was probably the best around.

Aye, they started off ok but, whether it's down to lack of effort or something else, they've really went downhill.

Liverpool got a couple of crackers from NB, but a lot of sh*t in between. Doesn't help when they insist on new kits every season. They can fk right off imo, think there's great potential to get some future classics from adidas over the next few years

• 3 months later...
Guest ElChris04
On 3/29/2019 at 8:50 PM, paulc76 said:

Hi all 

Never post on here but...

I happen to know the guy who is designing the new kit.

he works for adidas in Nuremberg, he’s Welsh and he wants our opinion.

let me know what we fancy and I’ll pass it on 

Pass on this, if your mate played part in designing that kit he deserves the sack. 

2 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

Pass on this, if your mate played part in designing that kit he deserves the sack. 

Hahaha he didn't pay much heed to those opinions he wanted eh? 

41 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

Hahaha he didn't pay much heed to those opinions he wanted eh? 

Neither did the SFA, despite their social media vote a few months ago where they had an online vote in knockout format for all our previous strips 😏

4 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Neither did the SFA, despite their social media vote a few months ago where they had an online vote in knockout format for all our previous strips 😏

Aye haha you'd think they might have taken some hints from that.