Newspapers reporting that McLeish will be sacked - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Newspapers reporting that McLeish will be sacked

BraveheartGordon

1 hour ago, ger intae them said:

Not quite the same, but the usual tripe from spoiled fitba fans who smell blood and go for the jugular. Miles away from being the ideal man to run the show but have no doubt that he gave his all and has ultimately been let down by a bunch of clowns with cantbearseditis in Kazakhstan. 

utter shite.

1 hour ago, ger intae them said:

Not quite the same, but the usual tripe from spoiled fitba fans who smell blood and go for the jugular. Miles away from being the ideal man to run the show but have no doubt that he gave his all and has ultimately been let down by a bunch of clowns with cantbearseditis in Kazakhstan. 

Shite, apart from 2 semi-decent results he has been a disaster. 

2 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

It's been obvious to us all that something isn't quite right.

He should never have been given the job but I hope he gets the supports he needs going forward.

I don't trust the SFA to get the next appointment right. 

Your last sentence is the problem. It will be Yogi, or some other jobless Scot pal of theirs.

J

Guest ElChris04

Praying this is true. Would feel like scotland winning the Euros. He’s ruined us and put our country in the gutter. Him getting sacked is the only way forward along with McFadden and Grant also getting told to bolt.

4 hours ago, tartanmartin said:

Did he just get blootered like the rest of us?

I never got blootered I was too fed up to drink. I honestly think Eck may have an underlying mental health problem he often struggles for words and in front of cameras seems unsure of himself, lacks confidence and at times can only put basic sentences together.  If this is the case he will be in no fit state to be managing an international football team. We can all speculate what the cause is, lack of motivation, alcohol, early signs of dementia, apathy, tiredness, prescription drugs for an illness he is struggling with or he is just sick of working with his collegues at the SFA, whatever the reason it looks obvious he needs to go. Bring in McCoist with Fletcher and Davie Weir. Far better than Granny and Fuddy.

Edited by bigfathagiz

You would think the SFA would at the very least hold a press conference to dispel the Newspaper stories 

They really are a bunch of clueless cunts 

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

You would think the SFA would at the very least hold a press conference to dispel the Newspaper stories 

17 minutes ago, bigfathagiz said:

I feel sorry for Eck, the SFA need to act now one way the other,  either give him full backing or sack him. And if they sack him they better have a plan.

SFA need to back him or sack him, surely the latter.

I’m sure the vast majority of us have no ill will towards McLeish, we just know he should never have been appointed and is the wrong man for the job.

Leaving him in position is damaging for everyone involved

28 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Ally you forgot to add "Useless", "Classless", "Self Serving" C U N T S :lol:

1 hour ago, bigfathagiz said:

I never got blootered I was too fed up to drink. I honestly think Eck may have an underlying mental health problem he often struggles for words and in front of cameras seems unsure of himself, lacks confidence and at times can only put basic sentences together.  If this is the case he will be in no fit state to be managing an international football team. We can all speculate what the cause is, lack of motivation, alcohol, early signs of dementia, apathy, tiredness, prescription drugs for an illness he is struggling with or he is just sick of working with his collegues at the SFA, whatever the reason it looks obvious he needs to go. Bring in McCoist with Fletcher and Davie Weir. Far better than Granny and Fuddy.

Saying that I wish i had got blootered I was sober when listening to English post match comments...that was worse than the match.

Edited by bigfathagiz

8 hours ago, ger intae them said:

if there was ever a time to complain about the manager it is surely now.  I totally agree with your second sentence however.  

Players getting away with murder here.  

On reflection, i blame the players more than McLeish.  They're the ones pulling out of squads and denying young Scots the chance to see their country in a competition.  It's not working though and Eck needs to go.

7 hours ago, ElChris04 said:

Praying this is true. Would feel like scotland winning the Euros. He’s ruined us and put our country in the gutter. Him getting sacked is the only way forward along with McFadden and Grant also getting told to bolt.

A slight exaggeration? He may be taking us backwards or nowhere in particular, but ruined? If we are really in the gutter is it all down to one man?