#Ecksit - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

#Ecksit

tartanmartin

14 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

What happened ?

The story going about was that he came in to do his team talk, completely lost his way and had to leave the dressing room to compose himself before returning. Whether that’s true or not, I don’t know. 

30 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

The story going about was that he came in to do his team talk, completely lost his way and had to leave the dressing room to compose himself before returning. Whether that’s true or not, I don’t know. 

Is that it? FFS. If that's all it was then I have "deeply troubling episodes" three of four times a week.:lol:

34 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Was he in the wrong dressing room? Maybe that's why San Marino looked better than us?;)

The fact that so many players couldn't be bothered turning up, it's not a big surprise that he didn't recognise any of them.

20 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Was he in the wrong dressing room? Maybe that's why San Marino looked better than us?;)

The fact that so many players couldn't be bothered turning up, it's not a big surprise that he didn't recognise any of them.

I always liked the gag in Only an Excuse (when it was good) - Celtic were due to play Dynamo Batumi in Albania. The question to Jonathan Watson’s Tommy Burns - “Are you aware of the threat of diphtheria?“. “Yes, we know he’s a quality player...”

13 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

I always liked the gag in Only an Excuse (when it was good) - Celtic were due to play Dynamo Batumi in Albania. The question to Jonathan Watson’s Tommy Burns - “Are you aware of the threat of diphtheria?“. “Yes, we know he’s a quality player...”

Interviewer - "Well Barry how do you feel after being held to a 1-1 draw at home to Feyenoord?"

Barry - "Aye, it was a tough game. They are really strong in midfield, especially that number 8"

Interviewer - "Bosvelt?"

Barry - "Naw, naw, I thought we done no bad."

Pretty on the money account by BBC's Tom English:

"An unpopular choice has had an unseemly end. Scottish football deserved better than what McLeish could bring to the job, but McLeish deserved better than Scottish football speculating openly about the state of his health. It's been a humiliating and troubling end on many fronts.

He should never have been appointed. McLeish's track record in management in recent years has been very poor and yet he got the job. He was a diminished character even before Alan McRae, his old pal and the Scottish FA's president, and Rod Petrie, the vice-president, unveiled him as the new manager. Serious questions must be asked of both of these men. Neither of them should be allowed anywhere near the next appointment. They are hugely discredited by this.

McLeish was under pressure from day one and didn't have the capacity to deal with it. It was painful to watch at times. It's now over, but the old problems remain at Hampden. It's not just about who the next manager should be, it's about who can be trusted to appoint that new manager."

2 hours ago, The Ormond said:

I can just picture that wee rat sitting there rolling that fucking pencil in between both mitts tae. 

It was pathetic the amount of auld pals coming out with lame excuses for "my good friend Alex" these last few weeks.

Sorry lads but yir mate is an incompetent who should never have got the job and no amount of wishy washy "Alex is a real fighter" bollocks is ever going to change that,

2 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Separate note - I'm wracking my brains to think of a football pundit/commentator worse to sit and listen to than Willie Miller

Tom Boyd for Celtic TV.

I liked him as a player but I genuinely think that he has mental issues. Every single time I watch Celtic TV he's talking about the refs being against Celtic. I don't know when he got so bitter and paranoid, or why he did. How can Celtic be so successful and win pretty much everything with everyone being against them?

If the officials really were against Celtic they'd get every decision going against them.

Oh, and Peter Grant, James McFadden and Stevie Woods are confirmed to have left too.

Grant is a fucking genuine jinx and has been a screw up at every single team (there's been a few) that has employed him as manager, assistant manager or coach.

54 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Separate note - I'm wracking my brains to think of a football pundit/commentator worse to sit and listen to than Willie Miller

51 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Tom Boyd for Celtic TV.

I liked him as a player but I genuinely think that he has mental issues. Every single time I watch Celtic TV he's talking about the refs being against Celtic. I don't know when he got so bitter and paranoid, or why he did. How can Celtic be so successful and win pretty much everything with everyone being against them?

If the officials really were against Celtic they'd get every decision going against them.

Celtic  =   Offended by everything,  ashamed at nothing.

Celtic = Always cheated never defeated