#Ecksit - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

#Ecksit

tartanmartin

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I knew hamish husband and met on many occasions abroad. Nicer guy u wouldnt meet. Probably sick of all the bile on here. Love to meet him again.

Well fear not !  Seeing as he appears to have joined the after dinner speaker circuit, for £50 a head you can no doubt listen to his ‘hilarious’ anecdotes from his life as TA Foot-solider on manoeuvres. 👍 He might even sign one of your badges ( £10 extra) 

Edited by Jim Beem

8 hours ago, jamboman said:

So the wave of optimism we had that he might get sacked seems to have gone... Now it seem inevitable he will be in charge for the cyprus and belgium game.. 

I'd place good money on that being the case.

The SFA won't fire him, he has too many friends in high places in the SFA. He won't be fired. Chances are that the SFA will wait till McLeish's contract is up, they'll then go the cheap option by appointing McCall, Mackay or Gemmill as manager.

8 hours ago, daviebee said:

and the utter mauling in Brussels. Depressing as fck.

Glad you brought that up.

How big a kicking do we think Belgium can dish out?

I'll be honest; I'm absolutely f*cking dreading it; dreading what they might do to us.

I expect at least 4 goals, but I fear it could be as many as 8...

Truth be known; I think the latter is more likely.

52 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Glad you brought that up.

How big a kicking do we think Belgium can dish out?

I'll be honest; I'm absolutely f*cking dreading it; dreading what they might do to us.

I expect at least 4 goals, but I fear it could be as many as 8...

Truth be known; I think the latter is more likely.

Well when Kazakhstan slice your defence open twice in the 1st 10 minutes and you're sh1ttin yersel when San Marino are up the park...

1 minute ago, daviebee said:

Well when Kazakhstan slice your defence open twice in the 1st 10 minutes and you're sh1ttin yersel when San Marino are up the park...

Not forgetting Israel away.

Had it not been for McGreggor that would have been seven.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:33 AM, bonny78 said:

i know i bang the dickov drum but I'd actually like to give Mclesh another chance provided the players are all available.

That was one of the problems with the Kazhastan game.    too many call offs and not playing our strongest team.

McLeish is a big part of the reason the players pulled out. They witnessed his "deeply troubling episode" in San Marino so are unlikely to think he's the man to take the team forward.