Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tartanmartin

#Ecksit

Recommended Posts

Good to see the supporters clubs are starting to show their teeth, I hope more follow.

Whatever happened to that Hamish Husband fella btw ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Good to see the supporters clubs are starting to show their teeth, I hope more follow.

Whatever happened to that Hamish Husband fella btw ?

I heard he collapsed under the weight of his own self importance. ☹️

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Whatever happened to that Hamish Husband fella btw ?

Hamish Husband sounds like a Stan Lee character (the letter of the first name and second being the same)

Now that Stan Lee is gone I don't think we'll hear from Hamish ever again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

 

https://www.hamishhusband.co.uk/

 

Go carefully now. Own trumpet, much blowing of.

What a wankstain. 

According to the BBC, there’s no meeting to discuss getting rid of McLeish. The SFA really are a shower of cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mcleish seems like a guy that's trying his best to  me.  not enjoying the lividness of all this to be honest.

Relieve him of his duties but folk calling him an alky are out of order.  Done a lot for the game and deserves some respect.

Once he's gone the ire should be on the players!  they seem to be getting away with it, hiding behind blasers .  premiership players refusing to play the opening game of a campaign.  that's who i blame.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

Mcleish seems like a guy that's trying his best to  me.  not enjoying the lividness of all this to be honest.

Relieve him of his duties but folk calling him an alky are out of order.  Done a lot for the game and deserves some respect.

Once he's gone the ire should be on the players!  they seem to be getting away with it, hiding behind blasers .  premiership players refusing to play the opening game of a campaign.  that's who i blame.

 

Correct.  No one should pull out of qualifier.    Friendlies can go bugga off but the real games players need to be available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billy Dodds hit the nail on the head in my opinion this type of hounding of a manager and booing the team is absolutely toxic and doesn't make things any easier on the players or indeed the manager/backroom staff to produce results. Counterproductively cutting our noses off to spite our face yet again.

Ok we've all had our sorrows to seek with the running of the SFA as has been discussed a thousand times. But this level of reaction after 2 shite performances and 1 shite result (which we've had plenty of) seems out of the blue to me.

SFA confirmed today he's not getting the sack. Let's give this all a rest before someone attends one of the games and does something really stupid.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Billy Dodds hit the nail on the head in my opinion this type of hounding of a manager and booing the team is absolutely toxic and doesn't make things any easier on the players or indeed the manager/backroom staff to produce results. Counterproductively cutting our noses off to spite our face yet again.

Ok we've all had our sorrows to seek with the running of the SFA as has been discussed a thousand times. But this level of reaction after 2 shite performances and 1 shite result (which we've had plenty of) seems out of the blue to me.

SFA confirmed today he's not getting the sack. Let's give this all a rest before someone attends one of the games and does something really stupid.

Quelle surprise! Billy Dodds sticking up for the guy who signed him. Your entire post is hand wringing pish! In fact guys like you are part of the problem.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who go for all this (example shown above) "let's rally round Big Eck our leader boys ! Let's stand by our gaffer ! Cause we're proud Scotsmen after all !" have been watching too many war films.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

 

SFA confirmed today he's not getting the sack. Let's give this all a rest before someone attends one of the games and does something really stupid.

Like stay for the full match?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PapofGlencoe said:

if Ian Maxwell are dragging this out to next week knowing a man isn't well and briefing the press they should be shown the door.

Disgusting.

The SFA board have a few rounds of golf to get in and a couple of bottles of Johnny Walker to tan.

The affairs of the national football team will just have to wait :banghead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, slasher said:

Quelle surprise! Billy Dodds sticking up for the guy who signed him. Your entire post is hand wringing pish! In fact guys like you are part of the problem.

I don't know, half the people quoted in media seem to be sticking up for McLeish, the folk you all say are his "pals" and the other half of the people quoted are slating him and similarly you lot all clap along and agree.

As for the whole guys like me are part of the problem argument - could argue Pot and Kettle. Don't see how any of this anti-SFA manager out clamour is helpful one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, slasher said:

Quelle surprise! Billy Dodds sticking up for the guy who signed him. Your entire post is hand wringing pish! In fact guys like you are part of the problem.

It was Advocaat that signed Dodds from United. 

Agree with the rest though 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, N4Footsoldier said:

I don't know, half the people quoted in media seem to be sticking up for McLeish, the folk you all say are his "pals" and the other half of the people quoted are slating him and similarly you lot all clap along and agree.

As for the whole guys like me are part of the problem argument - could argue Pot and Kettle. Don't see how any of this anti-SFA manager out clamour is helpful one bit.

What do you suggest fans do who aren’t happy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

What do you suggest fans do who aren’t happy? 

Look football fans all around the world are unhappy for different reasons. But this kind of anti-system protesting as a whole begs the question why are these people even at the games? To show literally zero support for a whole 90 mins at the San Marino game seems pointless to me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Look football fans all around the world are unhappy for different reasons. But this kind of anti-system protesting as a whole begs the question why are these people even at the games? To show literally zero support for a whole 90 mins at the San Marino game seems pointless to me 

Every fan is entitled to feel pissed off right now, we've went from being a reasonably well respected footballing nation to a laughing stock in 25 years. 

We are at a point where we've got Scotland players making excuses to not turn up and others retiring early for no real reason. It's a fucking shambles right now, the SFA have overseen all of this. 

The fans have every right to be hacked off and to want an overhaul of the whole system

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Look football fans all around the world are unhappy for different reasons. But this kind of anti-system protesting as a whole begs the question why are these people even at the games? To show literally zero support for a whole 90 mins at the San Marino game seems pointless to me 

I wasn’t there but there wasn’t much to support from what I seen on the TV. 

I’d support any protest against the SFA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...