Pundits you don’t hate - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pundits you don’t hate

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

talking of pundits, Alex Rae is seething at hearing the truth here. Sutton may be a loud mouth shite bag but hes 100% spot on here.

I seen that earlier.Very funny. Rae is a complete helmet. He made more sense when he was a raging jakeball. 

18 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Yeah he has inexplicably tried to throw in the United/Celtic Catholic victim thing. No cunt at United gives a fuck about that stuff. Hes widely despised now at Unitedand frequently loses in on social media ( I suspect aled). He’s also a dreadful bullshitter in an effort to make his background interesting, which is at least amusing . 

Why has he turned into this kind of guy in the last year or so ? He used to be such a nice guy.

On twitter, he goes way, way OTT responding to criticism of his views or even just perfectly innocent questions or observations. Sometimes he can even be borderline threatening in his responses. Serious anger management problems anyway.

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Why has he turned into this kind of guy in the last year or so ? He used to be such a nice guy.

On twitter, he goes way, way OTT responding to criticism of his views or even just perfectly innocent questions or observations. Sometimes he can even be borderline threatening in his responses. Serious anger management problems anyway.

Not sure, desperate to stay relevant ? Hammering the bevvy ? Agree about some of his responses. I’m  surprised he has not been chinned out and about in Dundee as he has gone way over the score a good few times. Real vindictive stuff.

A complete  wank in the eyes of most United and Dundee fans 

Edited by Jim Beem

On 4/3/2019 at 3:57 PM, vanderark14 said:

talking of pundits, Alex Rae is seething at hearing the truth here. Sutton may be a loud mouth shite bag but hes 100% spot on here.

Rae is a disgusting Hun cunt and I do agree with Sutton but watching them nip at each other there is sore on the ears. 😩

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Rae is a disgusting Hun cunt and I do agree with Sutton but watching them nip at each other there is sore on the ears. 😩

I wish I could find the footage of him trying to nail a young McGeady only to end up losing his two front teeth.  I was sat right in front of it - good times :lol: 

Good Guys :- Michael Stewart, Steven Thompson, Tom English, Chris Sutton (surprisingly) 

Wanks :- Billy Dodds, Alex Rae, Billy Dodds, Neil McCann, Billy Dodds

Retards :- John Hartson, Charlie Nicholas, Andy Walker, Chick Young, Derek Ferguson, Kris Boyd

Boring Cunts :- James McFadden, Willie Miller, Pat Nevin

Blah :- Kris Commons, Steven Craigan

Edited by kumnio

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Good Guys :- Michael Stewart, Steven Thompson, Tom English, Chris Sutton (surprisingly) 

Retards :- John Hartson, Charlie Nicholas, Andy Walker, Chick Young, Derek Ferguson, Kris Boyd

I still actually enjoy inputs from (edit: SOME of-->) your "retards" and even yer "boring" ones.   Get it in the stew.

Edited by Grim Jim

20 minutes ago, kumnio said:

😂 But Spence ! What about Spence ? 

Just now, Jim Beem said:

Just to echo earlier comments really, he used to be quite entertaining, but he is now just a bit sad and irrelevant. 

Id add him to the blah section.

34 minutes ago, kumnio said:

14 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

And pat Bonner.... whit aboot pat Bonner?

11 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

Strachan ruling himself out of the Scotland job here...

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1114203787336519680?s=08

edit - just seen this is on another thread, but still...

Malky Mackay got sacked from a job after texting racist comments and was given a job by the SFA 😂

On 4/4/2019 at 10:49 PM, bonzo said:

"I want your bottom, caller !":lol:

It was before my time but my Dad tells me that the original Clyde football phone in with Sanderson and McNee was "great entertainment".

Can someone explain to me what exactly the "Cammy Fraser" joke is about though ?

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, vanderark14 said:

The worst I've seen is John hartson, hes thick and seems to think hes commentating for Celtic TV.

That's exactly what I said a few weeks ago when he was on BT Sports, covering a Celtic match, and he kept saying "Us"

I noted it in this place, that he treats BT sports as Celtic TV, I was then called a Rangers fan. :blink:

Personally, I don't hate any pundit. They're paid to give their opinion so it's silly for people to get mad at them for doing just that.