Griffiths - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

He's making a phased return and working on his own fitness program this week. Only after that's complete will he start training with the first team again. He might be in with a shout of some game time for the last couple of weeks of the season. Good news for Celtic, probably even more so for Scotland given the current state of affairs 👍

On 3/28/2019 at 7:14 AM, PASTA Mick said:

Great news.

Hopefully the league will be secure and he can come back in this season.

Scotland could do with him in June. 

Totally agree with your first and last sentences. Really glad to see the boy back at work. Hopefully he's much better. 

You can stuff the middle sentence though. 😉

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No idea of this is true but the rumour jumping around WhatsApp is he is to be sacked by Celtic. 

Was hoping he’d be back for the cup final, perfect game to get his confidence back

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

No idea of this is true but the rumour jumping around WhatsApp is he is to be sacked by Celtic. 

The chat is that he turned up to Celtic’s last game pished and was told to go home. 

Great signing for someone else or has too much damage been done?

18 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

The chat is that he turned up to Celtic’s last game pished and was told to go home. 

Great signing for someone else or has too much damage been done?

I’ll go for a drink with him before the game if he comes up here and scores. 

I’ve no fucking morals. 

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll go for a drink with him before the game if he comes up here and scores. 

I’ve no fucking morals. 

Who is Steve Patterson managing these days ?  Could be a player/coach role available. 

18 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

the old bad news story coming out of Celtic in the week of a game against Rangers...who would have thought 

The version of the message I got certainly wasn’t written by a concerned Celtic fan.

:lol:

4 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

the old bad news story coming out of Celtic in the week of a game against Rangers...who would have thought 

While this type of "journalism" is the norm afforded to any team about to play Rangers or Celtic I'm not sure it has any relevance in this case. It's not as if Griffiths was going to be playing?