Jim Jeffries Comedy Central - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Jeffries Comedy Central

It's not as funny as "right wing" Jews that think right wing extremism starts and stops at Muslims  ....

I like Jim Jefferies

7 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's not as funny as "right wing" Jews that think right wing extremism starts and stops at Muslims  ....

I like Jim Jefferies

Best part of it was Jeffries saying he mostly agreed with the guy on Islam before he edits the content for Comedy Central.

I used to like his stand up as well but hopefully he’s done now. 

20 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I'm sure you and the fascist Jew would have great times discussing the Gaza Strip ...

Haha lovely. What an odd comment. I probably disagree with Avi on a lot of his politics but he was stiched up by jefferies hence the thread.  

I critise Israel more than most on here but deflect away from Jefferies.

Edited by ParisInAKilt

They're both low-level.

Jeffries for being a dick using editing and the other dude for trying to sell his sting.

Neither add much to the debate best ignored both partisans of each side.

I got called a Zionist on another website when i pointed out Jeffries did fuck about with editing.

1 hour ago, phart said:

They're both low-level.

Jeffries for being a dick using editing and the other dude for trying to sell his sting.

Neither add much to the debate best ignored both partisans of each side.

I got called a Zionist on another website when i pointed out Jeffries did fuck about with editing.

Go debate with Avi on the Gaza Strip ....

Difference for me is the hypocrisy, Jeffries will slag the prophet, Islam and muslims off camera but condemn the same when on air. He’s also on mainstream TV with a a certain amount of power, sure they’ve did this to other people as well. 

What the other guy believes is almost irrelevant but aye trying to sell all the content to his patrons only was low as well. 

2 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Go debate with Avi on the Gaza Strip ....

Difference for me is the hypocrisy, Jeffries will slag the prophet, Islam and muslims off camera but condemn the same when on air. He’s also on mainstream TV with a a certain amount of power, sure they’ve did this to other people as well. 

What the other guy believes is almost irrelevant but aye trying to sell all the content to his patrons only was low as well. 

Jefferies slags ALL religions